OOC Let's Chat!

Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:13
Mikey Forville wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:12
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:11 Ima die right now I just failed my math class
The whole class or the final?
The whole class apparently. Had a A in it but then during the final I got a 50 cause the timer ran out and my teacher just said you fail the final you fail the class
THAT’S SO UNFAIR!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:13
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:13
Mikey Forville wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:12
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:11 Ima die right now I just failed my math class
The whole class or the final?
The whole class apparently. Had a A in it but then during the final I got a 50 cause the timer ran out and my teacher just said you fail the final you fail the class
THAT’S SO UNFAIR!!!
And if I had like 5-6 more questions right I would’ve passed

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:14
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:13
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:13
Mikey Forville wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:12
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:11 Ima die right now I just failed my math class
The whole class or the final?
The whole class apparently. Had a A in it but then during the final I got a 50 cause the timer ran out and my teacher just said you fail the final you fail the class
THAT’S SO UNFAIR!!!
And if I had like 5-6 more questions right I would’ve passed
Thats really frustrating, I’m so sorry.

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
I would've failed biology the second time if it wasn't for having an 80 on the final ;-; (thank god for ecology, thank god it didn't focus on cells or anything like that because I am horrible with that)

I would've hated failing math in general ;-; just because I hate math lol

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:17
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:14
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:13
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:13
Mikey Forville wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:12

The whole class or the final?
The whole class apparently. Had a A in it but then during the final I got a 50 cause the timer ran out and my teacher just said you fail the final you fail the class

THAT’S SO UNFAIR!!!
And if I had like 5-6 more questions right I would’ve passed
Thats really frustrating, I’m so sorry.

Are you able to retake it?

OOC Let's Chat!
After days of rain and a night long power outage it is back to being hotter than Gordon Ramsey's kitchen on a good night outside

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:25 After days of rain and a night long power outage it is back to being hotter than Gordon Ramsey's kitchen on a good night outside
Ha, that’s hilarious! I’ve been to Hell’s Kitchen for my dad’s birthday before!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:27
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:25 After days of rain and a night long power outage it is back to being hotter than Gordon Ramsey's kitchen on a good night outside
Ha, that’s hilarious! I’ve been to Hell’s Kitchen for my dad’s birthday before!
I've never been but I've seen his yt vids where he's helping crummy restaurants

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I didn't know you could visit Hell's Kitchen

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:29
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:27
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:25 After days of rain and a night long power outage it is back to being hotter than Gordon Ramsey's kitchen on a good night outside
Ha, that’s hilarious! I’ve been to Hell’s Kitchen for my dad’s birthday before!
I've never been but I've seen his yt vids where he's helping crummy restaurants
Oh, kitchen nightmares? I love that!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|