Let's Chat!
Hi Adora! How are you?
Let's Chat!
I'm well, wbu?
Let's Chat!
Good, was working on Claire's orders.
Let's Chat!
*runs in* HOWS EVERYONEE
sta ⋆ 7 | eva ⋆ 6 | str ⋆ 3Its karma… |
| | |
𑣲 O L I V I A----B E L L E----S A T O ᥫ᭡ ═════════════════ |
| | |
and it’s pronounced HA wis ⋆ 9 | arc ⋆ 6 | acc ⋆ 9 |
Let's Chat!
Am good :3
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
No! I'll have to redo do the class next year since I wont have time for summer school and I rather not do itMikey Forville wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:25Rosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:17Thats really frustrating, I’m so sorry.Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:14And if I had like 5-6 more questions right I would’ve passedRosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:13Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:13
The whole class apparently. Had a A in it but then during the final I got a 50 cause the timer ran out and my teacher just said you fail the final you fail the class
THAT’S SO UNFAIR!!!
Are you able to retake it?
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |