Let's Chat!
Yes but was he “surfin’ USA”Remy Break wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:42...Mikey Forville wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:38Ive been great! got to surf all weekend!
How are you?![]()
bro out here living my teen beach movie dreams
Let's Chat!
Wait that sounds so fun!Mikey Forville wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:38Ive been great! got to surf all weekend!
How are you?![]()
I’m good! Just dealing with a sore wrist and tendinitis from kayaking.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hey guys!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Hihi!
so sorry about the starter! I’ll try to write it up soon!
Last edited by Avery Gray on 2 Jun 2026, 19:54, edited 1 time in total.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
OLIVIAAA
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hello Olivia
Let's Chat!
Well, that was very many hello's
. Am I that popular? Anyways, HI AV, HI LILS, HI NICKI!!!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Gurl hru??Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:54 Well, that was very many hello's. Am I that popular? Anyways, HI AV, HI LILS, HI NICKI!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I'm good, drawing my Spiderman OCLily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:55Gurl hru??Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:54 Well, that was very many hello's. Am I that popular? Anyways, HI AV, HI LILS, HI NICKI!!!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Oohh nice~Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:56I'm good, drawing my Spiderman OCLily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:55Gurl hru??Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:54 Well, that was very many hello's. Am I that popular? Anyways, HI AV, HI LILS, HI NICKI!!!!
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |