OOC Let's Chat!

I’m hungry but don’t know what to eat…

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:26
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:26 Hihi <3
Hey Kaitlyn!
Hiya Ethan!
Yexian Wei wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:27
Adora Fletching wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:23
Yexian Wei wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:21
Adora Fletching wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:11

Ooh which school??
Ilvermorny! She's Adora's step-cousin, unoffically "adopted" by Adora's brother.
wouldnt that make her Adora's step niece tho? T.T
Oh yeah- it would. Forgot how family trees worked for a second there :cryhappy:
its alr dww

hello Kaitt!!
Hiya Yexian!
Adora Fletching wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:27
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:26 Hihi <3
Kait! :wow: How've you been?
Hiya Adora! I'm alright, about to eat lunch. How are you?
Brookline Quinn wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:29
Ethan Lee wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:24
Brookline Quinn wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:20
Brookline Quinn wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:19
Why did u do that?? U should sleep earlier...

@Adora Fletching that's sooo cool!!
because i couldn’t go to sleep lmao
Yexian Wei wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:19 i spot someone who loves codingg~ hope ur headache goes away soonn!
i do !! coding makes me feel pretty :]
thank you Yexian !! <3
You should take care of yourself
it’s summerrrrr!!! i can torture myself as much as i want as long as i sleep in lol
@yexian wei i wish. it only makes me feel pretty haha. just makes me sleep deprived:)

Kaitlyn, hello!! :wow:
Hiya Brook!

OOC Let's Chat!
@ Kaitlyn Connor hru?

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:42 @ Kaitlyn Connor hru?
I’m alright, about to sit down to eat. How are you?

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:45
Ethan Lee wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:42 @ Kaitlyn Connor hru?
I’m alright, about to sit down to eat. How are you?
am good as well, just doing some writing

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
hihi Kaitt! ik u alr got asked the question like twice so I hope ur day is well till now~!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
lol, no worries! It’s easy to lose track when there are many posts. XD Thank you! I’ve been running around a lot already. XD I hope your day is going well, too.

OOC Let's Chat!
true lol T.T thank you!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:41 I’m hungry but don’t know what to eat…
Mac n cheese? That’s what I’m having in a bit. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello let's chat! How are we on this fine afternoon?

gen1 Aly Salinger || gen1 iNPC Manu Macedo || gen2 Kahira Valerian || staff Aulis Vorozheykin