OOC Let's Chat!

Heya

I am alive !!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Rose Hazel Anderson wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 12:59 Heya
hey rosie!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hru ?

I am alive !!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Rose Hazel Anderson wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 13:01 Hru ?
am good, wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 13:02
Rose Hazel Anderson wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 13:01 Hru ?
am good, wbu?


I am also good..... what are you doing
I am getting bored

I am alive !!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Rose Hazel Anderson wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 13:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 13:02
Rose Hazel Anderson wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 13:01 Hru ?
am good, wbu?


I am also good..... what are you doing
I am getting bored
making a banner....
me as well

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 13:05
Rose Hazel Anderson wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 13:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 13:02
Rose Hazel Anderson wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 13:01 Hru ?
am good, wbu?


I am also good..... what are you doing
I am getting bored
making a banner....
me as well
Nicee

I am alive !!!

OOC Let's Chat!
yk what I named my theme park in Theme Park Tycoon 2?

In My Mind And In My Car we can't rewind we've gone too far, pictures came and broke your heart, place the blame on the vcr

...
Are we finally at this one generation that I've been dreading-- do any of you know what a VCR is

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 13:35 yk what I named my theme park in Theme Park Tycoon 2?

In My Mind And In My Car we can't rewind we've gone too far, pictures came and broke your heart, place the blame on the vcr

...
Are we finally at this one generation that I've been dreading-- do any of you know what a VCR is
請看VCR I think it’s like a video tape or smth?

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Winter Angelo wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 13:44
Remy Break wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 13:35 yk what I named my theme park in Theme Park Tycoon 2?

In My Mind And In My Car we can't rewind we've gone too far, pictures came and broke your heart, place the blame on the vcr

...
Are we finally at this one generation that I've been dreading-- do any of you know what a VCR is
請看VCR I think it’s like a video tape or smth?
VCR is the machine that plays the VHS.
VCR - or Videocassette Recorder - is the device- liek the thing that predated dvd players. It had a flap that you'd slide the VHS in and a few buttons to play, pause, record as well as eject. It also allowed you to rewind.

The VHS is the tape format thingy, a VHS tape has a strip of magnetic film in it encased in a black plastic box that you'd slide into the VCR. With that, once you started it, it would go through each picture on the strip until it was finished or paused. ... or the tape got eaten alive. You often had to rewind this before you returned it to a store you rented it from.

Little note, you had to manually rewind or the next person to use the tape would probably hate you XD.

I feel old ;-; and I was only briefly alive for a brief moment while the VHS and VCR were used, I used to have a box tv that hung from the ceiling in the trailer house we lived in in my room when I was a wee little boy and attached was a VCR. I often had The Jungle Book and Tarzan playing. We also watched Toy Story (whichever one had to do with the toys ending up in the trash) in the living room on the VCR. Then we got a DVD player and now we're streaming movies (I lowk just prefer dvd players, at least you can't take off what I paid for when you can no longer have it on your platform)

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.