OOC Let's Chat!

Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:28 Ima go to bed, stomach is starting to hurt and i rather sleep it off
Aww.. Good night Bree..

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:28 Ima go to bed, stomach is starting to hurt and i rather sleep it off
Great, thank you...
Also, take care of yourself

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:28
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:28 Ima go to bed, stomach is starting to hurt and i rather sleep it off
Great, thank you...
Also, take care of yourself
I agree

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:26
Emiline Hunter wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:22
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:22
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:18
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:16

Hey Laverne! Hope everything is a tad bit better! <3 Howve ya been other than those things?
Ohh everything's great now! thanks for asking! How are you?
Thats good to hear <3 Im alright, dreading tomorrow as always

@Lily Clarke Why should I when theres soo many other things to do

@Brookline Quinn Same to you! Lol were two hours apart
*pokes*
Got my ability!!
Omg congrats!!!!Im about halfway doen with the app for Hazie togo to Beau!

@Laverne Taylor Im glad you agree :grin:

Night Brook! Get some rest <3
oooooh! can't wait!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:42
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:26
Emiline Hunter wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:22
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:22
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:18

Ohh everything's great now! thanks for asking! How are you?
Thats good to hear <3 Im alright, dreading tomorrow as always

@Lily Clarke Why should I when theres soo many other things to do

@Brookline Quinn Same to you! Lol were two hours apart
*pokes*
Got my ability!!
Omg congrats!!!!Im about halfway doen with the app for Hazie togo to Beau!

@Laverne Taylor Im glad you agree :grin:

Night Brook! Get some rest <3
oooooh! can't wait!
Chat's dead

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:42
Emiline Hunter wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:42
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:26
Emiline Hunter wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:22
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:22

Thats good to hear <3 Im alright, dreading tomorrow as always

@Lily Clarke Why should I when theres soo many other things to do

@Brookline Quinn Same to you! Lol were two hours apart
*pokes*
Got my ability!!
Omg congrats!!!!Im about halfway doen with the app for Hazie togo to Beau!

@Laverne Taylor Im glad you agree :grin:

Night Brook! Get some rest <3
oooooh! can't wait!
Chat's dead
Is it?! Im so happy right now! I got Axel's pet and got emi's first ability!
how does one use prological astronomy learner ability?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:43
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:42
Emiline Hunter wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:42
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:26
Emiline Hunter wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:22

*pokes*
Got my ability!!
Omg congrats!!!!Im about halfway doen with the app for Hazie togo to Beau!

@Laverne Taylor Im glad you agree :grin:

Night Brook! Get some rest <3
oooooh! can't wait!
Chat's dead
Is it?! Im so happy right now! I got Axel's pet and got emi's first ability!
how does one use prological astronomy learner ability?
Really?? That's great!
Idk!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:44 Really?? That's great!
Idk!!
Yeah! I got all my replies done but I wanted to join a writing sprint so i just wrote those apps XD

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:51
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:44 Really?? That's great!
Idk!!
Yeah! I got all my replies done but I wanted to join a writing sprint so i just wrote those apps XD
Yo, wanna do a sprint?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:53
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:51
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:44 Really?? That's great!
Idk!!
Yeah! I got all my replies done but I wanted to join a writing sprint so i just wrote those apps XD
Yo, wanna do a sprint?
I can for like 10 mins!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP