OOC Let's Chat!

I don't know Taiki

My power has been out for 4 hours now

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 00:55 I don't know Taiki

My power has been out for 4 hours now
Oh God...
You physically and mentally doing okay?

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:10
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 00:55 I don't know Taiki

My power has been out for 4 hours now
Oh God...
You physically and mentally doing okay?
Yeah and from the looks of it it won't be resolved for another few hoursa tree is down and took out a power line

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:20
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:10
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 00:55 I don't know Taiki

My power has been out for 4 hours now
Oh God...
You physically and mentally doing okay?
Yeah and from the looks of it it won't be resolved for another few hoursa tree is down and took out a power line
Hope everything goes okay! <3

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:21
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:20
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:10
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 00:55 I don't know Taiki

My power has been out for 4 hours now
Oh God...
You physically and mentally doing okay?
Yeah and from the looks of it it won't be resolved for another few hoursa tree is down and took out a power line
Hope everything goes okay! <3
Yeah wouldn't be the first time this happened but it might be the longest time it's been out

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:22
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:21
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:20
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:10
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 00:55 I don't know Taiki

My power has been out for 4 hours now
Oh God...
You physically and mentally doing okay?
Yeah and from the looks of it it won't be resolved for another few hoursa tree is down and took out a power line
Hope everything goes okay! <3
Yeah wouldn't be the first time this happened but it might be the longest time it's been out
Oh, poor you. I hate it when the power is out; it is always hot and stuffy.

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

OOC Let's Chat!
Lillian McMason wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:24
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:22
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:21
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:20
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:10
Oh God...
You physically and mentally doing okay?
Yeah and from the looks of it it won't be resolved for another few hoursa tree is down and took out a power line
Hope everything goes okay! <3
Yeah wouldn't be the first time this happened but it might be the longest time it's been out
Oh, poor you. I hate it when the power is out; it is always hot and stuffy.
Fr

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Lillian McMason wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:24
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:22
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:21
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:20
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:10
Oh God...
You physically and mentally doing okay?
Yeah and from the looks of it it won't be resolved for another few hoursa tree is down and took out a power line
Hope everything goes okay! <3
Yeah wouldn't be the first time this happened but it might be the longest time it's been out
Oh, poor you. I hate it when the power is out; it is always hot and stuffy.
Yeah but at least it's cool out bc of the rain that caused this mess also the only reason I'm here is bc my phone likes 5G more than the actual wifi and I'm mostly on hio on my phone

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:22
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:21
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:20
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 01:10
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 00:55 I don't know Taiki

My power has been out for 4 hours now
Oh God...
You physically and mentally doing okay?
Yeah and from the looks of it it won't be resolved for another few hoursa tree is down and took out a power line
Hope everything goes okay! <3
Yeah wouldn't be the first time this happened but it might be the longest time it's been out
The snow is our enemy >c it keeps piling up on the weak lines and out goes the power, that’s the most common way we lose power entirely here, otherwise it’s random things like a tree falling or the electric company shutting your power off yk

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 03:46
Sage Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 03:44
Brookline Quinn wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 03:34
Sage Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 03:24
Brookline Quinn wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 03:12
BROOK!! thank you!! Oleksandra would HATE going by her full name lol
sage, hello !! ^^ haha, all long-named people usually hate going by their full name lol. just out of curiosity, how would you pronounce Oleksandra? kinda like Alexandra (however you spell it its late and im tired lol) or not?

next gen characters have me thinking of new plots muhaha :P
I pronounce it like "ohh-leck-saan-dra"! she's Ukrainian so that's their version of Alexandra
ooo super pretty !! now i can’t wait to rp with her lol :D
thank you!! I finished planning out her extended family; it's quite a long list lol
i'm really excited to write her too!! it will be a few years since she'll be a next gen though

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency