Let's Chat!
I love when teachers take the time to get to know their students because then the students actually enjoy schoolRemy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 23:22![]()
I dare say some just teach not because they want to teach but because they want to just be in a school system and have some fun conversations because I know my graduating class had befriended teachers and told them stories and all and engaged them in conversations
Let's Chat!
I think June 30th...?
Let's Chat!
The last train probably leaves out on the last of June or on the first of July but I'm not exactly sure because I know that it varies like it does for winter holidaysAdora Fletching wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 23:35 Quick question- when does the IC train leave Hogwarts this year?
Let's Chat!
Thanks!Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 23:39The last train probably leaves out on the last of June or on the first of July but I'm not exactly sure because I know that it varies like it does for winter holidaysAdora Fletching wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 23:35 Quick question- when does the IC train leave Hogwarts this year?
Thanks to you too, @Taiki Ishii!
Let's Chat!
My mom and little sibling are playing chess and my little sibling is cheating and making everyone unhappy
Let's Chat!
If chess wasn't so confusing I'd not cheat too /jLotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 23:58 My mom and little sibling are playing chess and my little sibling is cheating and making everyone unhappy
ok but my brother is also the littest of my siblings (aka there's three of us and he's the youngest)
he cheats in every bloody board or card game possible. I don't even like playing those games because of that. I think he doesn't like dnd (I tried to get him into it) because he can't control the situation the way he is able to when he cheats in other games. Btw, he plays NORMALLY in cheaters monopoly
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
I don't play games with my lil sib anymore and they want to get into dnd but I know that they aren't going to care about it for long (I hope) and then dnd can be my thing againRemy Break wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 00:01If chess wasn't so confusing I'd not cheat too /jLotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 23:58 My mom and little sibling are playing chess and my little sibling is cheating and making everyone unhappy
ok but my brother is also the littest of my siblings (aka there's three of us and he's the youngest)
he cheats in every bloody board or card game possible. I don't even like playing those games because of that. I think he doesn't like dnd (I tried to get him into it) because he can't control the situation the way he is able to when he cheats in other games. Btw, he plays NORMALLY in cheaters monopoly![]()
Let's Chat!
lol my sister doesn't give a rats butt about it but only plays because she's boredLotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 00:05I don't play games with my lil sib anymore and they want to get into dnd but I know that they aren't going to care about it for long (I hope) and then dnd can be my thing againRemy Break wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 00:01If chess wasn't so confusing I'd not cheat too /jLotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 23:58 My mom and little sibling are playing chess and my little sibling is cheating and making everyone unhappy
ok but my brother is also the littest of my siblings (aka there's three of us and he's the youngest)
he cheats in every bloody board or card game possible. I don't even like playing those games because of that. I think he doesn't like dnd (I tried to get him into it) because he can't control the situation the way he is able to when he cheats in other games. Btw, he plays NORMALLY in cheaters monopoly![]()
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Has anybody attacked another in the fam, whoever knows what I mean?