Let's Chat!
Sounds like a lot ngl but I really appreciate people who have the patience to teach also my power has been out for around two hours now ;n;Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 22:45 yeah sorry guys I have summer classes I wanted to take some just to try and reduce my normal semester workload. If i didn't have the summer classes, my hours, according to the plan would've been 18 hours a semester for Fall 2026, Spring 2027, Fall 2027. I start Pre-residency next summer, then in Fall 2027, Residency I and Spring 2028 Residency 2. I will also need to be taking the third praxis core exams then get started on the five additional praxis exams before I take the residency classes.
Guys, I'm tired. This is all just so I can become a teacher.
Let's Chat!
LILYYYYYYYYYLily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 19:11NYXXXNyx Blackheart wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 19:10Good luck Brair! I wish u the best!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two![]()
![]()
![]()
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
Let's Chat!
what's amusing is I always feel very impatient but like according to every person that I've been around for some form of childcare of some sort, they've always said I was very patient, even more so than them. Even teachers have said thatLotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 22:49Sounds like a lot ngl but I really appreciate people who have the patience to teach also my power has been out for around two hours now ;n;Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 22:45 yeah sorry guys I have summer classes I wanted to take some just to try and reduce my normal semester workload. If i didn't have the summer classes, my hours, according to the plan would've been 18 hours a semester for Fall 2026, Spring 2027, Fall 2027. I start Pre-residency next summer, then in Fall 2027, Residency I and Spring 2028 Residency 2. I will also need to be taking the third praxis core exams then get started on the five additional praxis exams before I take the residency classes.
Guys, I'm tired. This is all just so I can become a teacher.
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Aaand that's EXACTLY why I didn't study to be a teacher. I don't have the patience nor the gift (cause that's a gift atp)Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 22:45 yeah sorry guys I have summer classes I wanted to take some just to try and reduce my normal semester workload. If i didn't have the summer classes, my hours, according to the plan would've been 18 hours a semester for Fall 2026, Spring 2027, Fall 2027. I start Pre-residency next summer, then in Fall 2027, Residency I and Spring 2028 Residency 2. I will also need to be taking the third praxis core exams then get started on the five additional praxis exams before I take the residency classes.
Guys, I'm tired. This is all just so I can become a teacher.
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
I actually always wanted to teach as a kid. Always taught stuffed dinosaurs and leonardo the ninja turtle, had a bunch of textbooks schools were getting rid of so I used them, gave them homework, had a battle of the books and attendance and detention with them as I was a kid.Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 22:57Aaand that's EXACTLY why I didn't study to be a teacher. I don't have the patience nor the gift (cause that's a gift atp)Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 22:45 yeah sorry guys I have summer classes I wanted to take some just to try and reduce my normal semester workload. If i didn't have the summer classes, my hours, according to the plan would've been 18 hours a semester for Fall 2026, Spring 2027, Fall 2027. I start Pre-residency next summer, then in Fall 2027, Residency I and Spring 2028 Residency 2. I will also need to be taking the third praxis core exams then get started on the five additional praxis exams before I take the residency classes.
Guys, I'm tired. This is all just so I can become a teacher.
Gosh can't you tell I was so lonely as a child I pretended a lot.
--
I graduated with an associates in criminal justice because, while I joined a criminal justice class for funsies in high school I fell in love with it thanks to that teacher and took a major in it. The other teachers were fine- they were patrol officers one was the old chief of police for my town. It was the current chief of police that ruined my interest in criminal justice and I just finished that degree just to finish it. I was not going to pursue it. I wanted to get back to what I wanted to do; teach. So I am pursuing a bachelors in elementary education right now.
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Dude it sounds like you were made to teach and I think that's a good thingRemy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 23:02I actually always wanted to teach as a kid. Always taught stuffed dinosaurs and leonardo the ninja turtle, had a bunch of textbooks schools were getting rid of so I used them, gave them homework, had a battle of the books and attendance and detention with them as I was a kid.Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 22:57Aaand that's EXACTLY why I didn't study to be a teacher. I don't have the patience nor the gift (cause that's a gift atp)Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 22:45 yeah sorry guys I have summer classes I wanted to take some just to try and reduce my normal semester workload. If i didn't have the summer classes, my hours, according to the plan would've been 18 hours a semester for Fall 2026, Spring 2027, Fall 2027. I start Pre-residency next summer, then in Fall 2027, Residency I and Spring 2028 Residency 2. I will also need to be taking the third praxis core exams then get started on the five additional praxis exams before I take the residency classes.
Guys, I'm tired. This is all just so I can become a teacher.
Gosh can't you tell I was so lonely as a child I pretended a lot.
--
I graduated with an associates in criminal justice because, while I joined a criminal justice class for funsies in high school I fell in love with it thanks to that teacher and took a major in it. The other teachers were fine- they were patrol officers one was the old chief of police for my town. It was the current chief of police that ruined my interest in criminal justice and I just finished that degree just to finish it. I was not going to pursue it. I wanted to get back to what I wanted to do; teach. So I am pursuing a bachelors in elementary education right now.
Let's Chat!
I mean, there is a reason I greatly enjoy rp'ing a teacher here
even if one of them was a total jerk XD
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
You were literally born with it wtfRemy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 23:02I actually always wanted to teach as a kid. Always taught stuffed dinosaurs and leonardo the ninja turtle, had a bunch of textbooks schools were getting rid of so I used them, gave them homework, had a battle of the books and attendance and detention with them as I was a kid.Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 22:57Aaand that's EXACTLY why I didn't study to be a teacher. I don't have the patience nor the gift (cause that's a gift atp)Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 22:45 yeah sorry guys I have summer classes I wanted to take some just to try and reduce my normal semester workload. If i didn't have the summer classes, my hours, according to the plan would've been 18 hours a semester for Fall 2026, Spring 2027, Fall 2027. I start Pre-residency next summer, then in Fall 2027, Residency I and Spring 2028 Residency 2. I will also need to be taking the third praxis core exams then get started on the five additional praxis exams before I take the residency classes.
Guys, I'm tired. This is all just so I can become a teacher.
Gosh can't you tell I was so lonely as a child I pretended a lot.
--
I graduated with an associates in criminal justice because, while I joined a criminal justice class for funsies in high school I fell in love with it thanks to that teacher and took a major in it. The other teachers were fine- they were patrol officers one was the old chief of police for my town. It was the current chief of police that ruined my interest in criminal justice and I just finished that degree just to finish it. I was not going to pursue it. I wanted to get back to what I wanted to do; teach. So I am pursuing a bachelors in elementary education right now.
Once again, I respect you. I could NEVER.
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
I dare say some just teach not because they want to teach but because they want to just be in a school system and have some fun conversations because I know my graduating class had befriended teachers and told them stories and all and engaged them in conversations
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.