OOC Let's Chat!

*flops*

"Be careful, but always take a good chance to have fun"
sta • 5 | eva • 3| str • 4
Adora F.|Shop|Castra A.
wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 22:45 yeah sorry guys I have summer classes I wanted to take some just to try and reduce my normal semester workload. If i didn't have the summer classes, my hours, according to the plan would've been 18 hours a semester for Fall 2026, Spring 2027, Fall 2027. I start Pre-residency next summer, then in Fall 2027, Residency I and Spring 2028 Residency 2. I will also need to be taking the third praxis core exams then get started on the five additional praxis exams before I take the residency classes.

Guys, I'm tired. This is all just so I can become a teacher.
Sounds like a lot ngl but I really appreciate people who have the patience to teach also my power has been out for around two hours now ;n;

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 19:11
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 19:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two <3
Good luck Brair! I wish u the best! :) <3
NYXXX
LILYYYYYYYYY

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 22:49
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 22:45 yeah sorry guys I have summer classes I wanted to take some just to try and reduce my normal semester workload. If i didn't have the summer classes, my hours, according to the plan would've been 18 hours a semester for Fall 2026, Spring 2027, Fall 2027. I start Pre-residency next summer, then in Fall 2027, Residency I and Spring 2028 Residency 2. I will also need to be taking the third praxis core exams then get started on the five additional praxis exams before I take the residency classes.

Guys, I'm tired. This is all just so I can become a teacher.
Sounds like a lot ngl but I really appreciate people who have the patience to teach also my power has been out for around two hours now ;n;
what's amusing is I always feel very impatient but like according to every person that I've been around for some form of childcare of some sort, they've always said I was very patient, even more so than them. Even teachers have said that :(- its just, I just needed to make sure they didn't do anything stupid or eat somethign that would choke them and all that fun stuff :( but for older kids, like 2nd grade and on, I doubt I will *need* to make sure they don't choke on playdoh ;-; or wrestle a marker out of their hand as they draw all over their body making it near impossible to get off. ;-;

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 22:45 yeah sorry guys I have summer classes I wanted to take some just to try and reduce my normal semester workload. If i didn't have the summer classes, my hours, according to the plan would've been 18 hours a semester for Fall 2026, Spring 2027, Fall 2027. I start Pre-residency next summer, then in Fall 2027, Residency I and Spring 2028 Residency 2. I will also need to be taking the third praxis core exams then get started on the five additional praxis exams before I take the residency classes.

Guys, I'm tired. This is all just so I can become a teacher.
Aaand that's EXACTLY why I didn't study to be a teacher. I don't have the patience nor the gift (cause that's a gift atp)

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 22:57
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 22:45 yeah sorry guys I have summer classes I wanted to take some just to try and reduce my normal semester workload. If i didn't have the summer classes, my hours, according to the plan would've been 18 hours a semester for Fall 2026, Spring 2027, Fall 2027. I start Pre-residency next summer, then in Fall 2027, Residency I and Spring 2028 Residency 2. I will also need to be taking the third praxis core exams then get started on the five additional praxis exams before I take the residency classes.

Guys, I'm tired. This is all just so I can become a teacher.
Aaand that's EXACTLY why I didn't study to be a teacher. I don't have the patience nor the gift (cause that's a gift atp)
I actually always wanted to teach as a kid. Always taught stuffed dinosaurs and leonardo the ninja turtle, had a bunch of textbooks schools were getting rid of so I used them, gave them homework, had a battle of the books and attendance and detention with them as I was a kid.

Gosh can't you tell I was so lonely as a child I pretended a lot.

--
I graduated with an associates in criminal justice because, while I joined a criminal justice class for funsies in high school I fell in love with it thanks to that teacher and took a major in it. The other teachers were fine- they were patrol officers one was the old chief of police for my town. It was the current chief of police that ruined my interest in criminal justice and I just finished that degree just to finish it. I was not going to pursue it. I wanted to get back to what I wanted to do; teach. So I am pursuing a bachelors in elementary education right now.

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 23:02
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 22:57
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 22:45 yeah sorry guys I have summer classes I wanted to take some just to try and reduce my normal semester workload. If i didn't have the summer classes, my hours, according to the plan would've been 18 hours a semester for Fall 2026, Spring 2027, Fall 2027. I start Pre-residency next summer, then in Fall 2027, Residency I and Spring 2028 Residency 2. I will also need to be taking the third praxis core exams then get started on the five additional praxis exams before I take the residency classes.

Guys, I'm tired. This is all just so I can become a teacher.
Aaand that's EXACTLY why I didn't study to be a teacher. I don't have the patience nor the gift (cause that's a gift atp)
I actually always wanted to teach as a kid. Always taught stuffed dinosaurs and leonardo the ninja turtle, had a bunch of textbooks schools were getting rid of so I used them, gave them homework, had a battle of the books and attendance and detention with them as I was a kid.

Gosh can't you tell I was so lonely as a child I pretended a lot.

--
I graduated with an associates in criminal justice because, while I joined a criminal justice class for funsies in high school I fell in love with it thanks to that teacher and took a major in it. The other teachers were fine- they were patrol officers one was the old chief of police for my town. It was the current chief of police that ruined my interest in criminal justice and I just finished that degree just to finish it. I was not going to pursue it. I wanted to get back to what I wanted to do; teach. So I am pursuing a bachelors in elementary education right now.
Dude it sounds like you were made to teach and I think that's a good thing

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I mean, there is a reason I greatly enjoy rp'ing a teacher here :P even if one of them was a total jerk XD

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 23:02
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 22:57
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 22:45 yeah sorry guys I have summer classes I wanted to take some just to try and reduce my normal semester workload. If i didn't have the summer classes, my hours, according to the plan would've been 18 hours a semester for Fall 2026, Spring 2027, Fall 2027. I start Pre-residency next summer, then in Fall 2027, Residency I and Spring 2028 Residency 2. I will also need to be taking the third praxis core exams then get started on the five additional praxis exams before I take the residency classes.

Guys, I'm tired. This is all just so I can become a teacher.
Aaand that's EXACTLY why I didn't study to be a teacher. I don't have the patience nor the gift (cause that's a gift atp)
I actually always wanted to teach as a kid. Always taught stuffed dinosaurs and leonardo the ninja turtle, had a bunch of textbooks schools were getting rid of so I used them, gave them homework, had a battle of the books and attendance and detention with them as I was a kid.

Gosh can't you tell I was so lonely as a child I pretended a lot.

--
I graduated with an associates in criminal justice because, while I joined a criminal justice class for funsies in high school I fell in love with it thanks to that teacher and took a major in it. The other teachers were fine- they were patrol officers one was the old chief of police for my town. It was the current chief of police that ruined my interest in criminal justice and I just finished that degree just to finish it. I was not going to pursue it. I wanted to get back to what I wanted to do; teach. So I am pursuing a bachelors in elementary education right now.
You were literally born with it wtf

Once again, I respect you. I could NEVER.

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
<3

I dare say some just teach not because they want to teach but because they want to just be in a school system and have some fun conversations because I know my graduating class had befriended teachers and told them stories and all and engaged them in conversations

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.