OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two <3
I'll miss you. :)

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two <3
Goodbye buy quick question will you ever think of returning

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:44
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two <3
I’m going to miss you so much! <3

If you’re comfortable, why are you deactivating? (If you’re not comfortable, I don’t mind, but feel free to owl or DM me if you don’t feel comfortable sharing in public. :))
Oh, just some pressure, also I need to focus on my career xxx
Bri! Your leaving again? I hope you come back one day! Just know I’ll miss you. Like a lot. Who else is going to teach me how to read?

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:44
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two <3
I’m going to miss you so much! <3

If you’re comfortable, why are you deactivating? (If you’re not comfortable, I don’t mind, but feel free to owl or DM me if you don’t feel comfortable sharing in public. :))
Oh, just some pressure, also I need to focus on my career xxx
Well we'll miss you and we'll be here if ya ever decide you wanna come back!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Wish me luck, I’m starting my finals tomorrow! Good night all.

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 20:52 Wish me luck, I’m starting my finals tomorrow! Good night all.
Good luck! Night!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 21:12 *peeks in*
Heyo Axel!

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 21:13
Axel Brooks wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 21:12 *peeks in*
Heyo Axel!
Oooh when did you get approved?! Lily has an NPC?!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 21:14
Ethan Lee wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 21:13
Axel Brooks wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 21:12 *peeks in*
Heyo Axel!
Oooh when did you get approved?! Lily has an NPC?!
Oh like 20 may smthng... Haven't been using it much

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6