Let's Chat!
I'll miss you.Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two![]()
Let's Chat!
Goodbye buy quick question will you ever think of returningBriar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two![]()
Let's Chat!
Bri! Your leaving again? I hope you come back one day! Just know I’ll miss you. Like a lot. Who else is going to teach me how to read?Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:44Oh, just some pressure, also I need to focus on my career xxxAvery Gray wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:41I’m going to miss you so much!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two![]()
If you’re comfortable, why are you deactivating? (If you’re not comfortable, I don’t mind, but feel free to owl or DM me if you don’t feel comfortable sharing in public.)
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
Well we'll miss you and we'll be here if ya ever decide you wanna come back!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:44Oh, just some pressure, also I need to focus on my career xxxAvery Gray wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:41I’m going to miss you so much!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two![]()
If you’re comfortable, why are you deactivating? (If you’re not comfortable, I don’t mind, but feel free to owl or DM me if you don’t feel comfortable sharing in public.)
Let's Chat!
Good luck! Night!Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 20:52 Wish me luck, I’m starting my finals tomorrow! Good night all.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Heyo Axel!
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Oooh when did you get approved?! Lily has an NPC?!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Oh like 20 may smthng... Haven't been using it much
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |