Let's Chat!
yeah that happens, like i want pastel colours but i dont like it??Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:16 I like the one i made for the pride errand but I am horrible with bright vivid colors because I always felt like aesthetically it wasn't as pleasing to look at, but I was playing with colors that were outside my comfort zone too so :nod:
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
What a Q T!
Let's Chat!
Dandelion, maybe? Any personality or looks for the bunny that can be shared before I lock it in?
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Whew! I'm on a roll with replies again. XD
iNPC of |
||
Avery Gray |
Let's Chat!
hi dylan!!
Let's Chat!
Saw that AMC, Regal and Cinemax are having a discounted deal on select movies. Granted, it's geared towards kids, but like- cheap movies in the movie theater? Uhh yeah I'd love to watch them instead of paying like 20 bucks per person!
My brother wants to watch Kpop demon hunters in theater, I want to watch spongebob movie search for squarepants. We've seen both movies but we want to watch them again.
Further, there's also Paddington (1) in Cinemax and Paddington in Peru (2) in AMC and Regal. I actually liked paddington, the only reason I even knew marmalade was a thing
My brother wants to watch Kpop demon hunters in theater, I want to watch spongebob movie search for squarepants. We've seen both movies but we want to watch them again.
Further, there's also Paddington (1) in Cinemax and Paddington in Peru (2) in AMC and Regal. I actually liked paddington, the only reason I even knew marmalade was a thing
You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Let's Chat!
Its a grey one, a mist hopperLex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:32 Dandelion, maybe? Any personality or looks for the bunny that can be shared before I lock it in?
Let's Chat!
oh happy cake day!!
Let's Chat!
Hiii!
iNPC of |
||
Avery Gray |
