Let's Chat!
Evening Cass!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Morning!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Morning Av!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Blehh!
Let's Chat!
You okay, Lotus?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Yeh I gots ma bun :3
Let's Chat!
Reducio
TIL NOW I ALWAYS GOT BY ON MY OWN I NEVER REALLY CARED UNTIL I MET YOU AND NOW IT CHILLS ME TO THE BONE HOW DO I GET YOU ALONE
I wanna make another banner, other than the errand I'm caught up
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
ooh, which type of bannerRemy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:14ReducioTIL NOW I ALWAYS GOT BY ON MY OWN I NEVER REALLY CARED UNTIL I MET YOU AND NOW IT CHILLS ME TO THE BONE HOW DO I GET YOU ALONE
I wanna make another banner, other than the errand I'm caught up![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I like the one i made for the pride errand but I am horrible with bright vivid colors because I always felt like aesthetically it wasn't as pleasing to look at, but I was playing with colors that were outside my comfort zone too so :nod:
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.