OOC Let's Chat!

Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:16 I like the one i made for the pride errand but I am horrible with bright vivid colors because I always felt like aesthetically it wasn't as pleasing to look at, but I was playing with colors that were outside my comfort zone too so :nod:
yeah that happens, like i want pastel colours but i dont like it??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 14:14
Image posted by the member Guess who got his bunny!!!
What a Q T!

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Which name sounds good for Esther's pet bunny coming up?
Dandelion or Daffodil?

OOC Let's Chat!
Dandelion, maybe? Any personality or looks for the bunny that can be shared before I lock it in?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Whew! I'm on a roll with replies again. XD

OOC Let's Chat!
Dylan Astor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:42 Whew! I'm on a roll with replies again. XD
hi dylan!!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Saw that AMC, Regal and Cinemax are having a discounted deal on select movies. Granted, it's geared towards kids, but like- cheap movies in the movie theater? Uhh yeah I'd love to watch them instead of paying like 20 bucks per person!

My brother wants to watch Kpop demon hunters in theater, I want to watch spongebob movie search for squarepants. We've seen both movies but we want to watch them again.

Further, there's also Paddington (1) in Cinemax and Paddington in Peru (2) in AMC and Regal. I actually liked paddington, the only reason I even knew marmalade was a thing

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:32 Dandelion, maybe? Any personality or looks for the bunny that can be shared before I lock it in?
Its a grey one, a mist hopper

OOC Let's Chat!
Dylan Astor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:42 Whew! I'm on a roll with replies again. XD
oh happy cake day!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:44
Dylan Astor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:42 Whew! I'm on a roll with replies again. XD
hi dylan!!
Hiii! :D