OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:54
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:52
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:50 Good morning to all!!!
morning rosie!
Good morning, Lily!!!
hru?
I'm good, thanks! It's my first official week of summer, and I'm so so happy!!!
ooh, thats nice!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:54
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:52

morning rosie!
Good morning, Lily!!!
hru?
I'm good, thanks! It's my first official week of summer, and I'm so so happy!!!
ooh, thats nice!
Thanks! What about you, are you out of school yet(if you were in it in the first place)?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:54
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:53

Good morning, Lily!!!
hru?
I'm good, thanks! It's my first official week of summer, and I'm so so happy!!!
ooh, thats nice!
Thanks! What about you, are you out of school yet(if you were in it in the first place)?
nah, still a week left for it to start

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:14
Zach Zaphiere wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:12 Happy Pride Month
:D HI BROTHER
Brother :hug:

OOC Let's Chat!
Zach Zaphiere wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:57
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:14
Zach Zaphiere wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:12 Happy Pride Month
:D HI BROTHER
Brother :hug:
Do I get a reply from you ttoday :D

(also sort of off topic but my classes start a week from now :(((( I no wanna)

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:57
Zach Zaphiere wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:57
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:14
Zach Zaphiere wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:12 Happy Pride Month
:D HI BROTHER
Brother :hug:
Do I get a reply from you ttoday :D

(also sort of off topic but my classes start a week from now :(((( I no wanna)
I almost forgot. I need to whack that boy's butt soon

Oooof. I don't like remembering my classes during my holiday. Hope you can enjoy the rest of the days before the classes start. And I hope the classes will be enjoyable :hug:

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:54

hru?
I'm good, thanks! It's my first official week of summer, and I'm so so happy!!!
ooh, thats nice!
Thanks! What about you, are you out of school yet(if you were in it in the first place)?
nah, still a week left for it to start
Oh, you’re so close! You can do this!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 14:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:55

I'm good, thanks! It's my first official week of summer, and I'm so so happy!!!
ooh, thats nice!
Thanks! What about you, are you out of school yet(if you were in it in the first place)?
nah, still a week left for it to start
Oh, you’re so close! You can do this!!!
nah, gurl, i am still on vacation! yippeeee only for a week tho..

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Zach Zaphiere wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 14:03
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:57
Zach Zaphiere wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:57
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:14
Zach Zaphiere wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:12 Happy Pride Month
:D HI BROTHER
Brother :hug:
Do I get a reply from you ttoday :D

(also sort of off topic but my classes start a week from now :(((( I no wanna)
I almost forgot. I need to whack that boy's butt soon

Oooof. I don't like remembering my classes during my holiday. Hope you can enjoy the rest of the days before the classes start. And I hope the classes will be enjoyable :hug:
LMAO

that poor boy is completely INNOCENT in the court of law

- eh I'll at least have the rest of summer after July 10th as I only have 4 weeks for summer classes

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 14:06
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 14:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56

ooh, thats nice!
Thanks! What about you, are you out of school yet(if you were in it in the first place)?
nah, still a week left for it to start
Oh, you’re so close! You can do this!!!
nah, gurl, i am still on vacation! yippeeee only for a week tho..
Ohhh okay, my bad! Yay for the week left then, enjoy it!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|