Let's Chat!
ooh, thats nice!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:55I'm good, thanks! It's my first official week of summer, and I'm so so happy!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:54hru?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:53Good morning, Lily!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Thanks! What about you, are you out of school yet(if you were in it in the first place)?Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56ooh, thats nice!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:55I'm good, thanks! It's my first official week of summer, and I'm so so happy!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:54hru?
Let's Chat!
nah, still a week left for it to startRosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56Thanks! What about you, are you out of school yet(if you were in it in the first place)?Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56ooh, thats nice!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:55I'm good, thanks! It's my first official week of summer, and I'm so so happy!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Brother :hug:
Let's Chat!
Do I get a reply from you ttoday
(also sort of off topic but my classes start a week from now
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
I almost forgot. I need to whack that boy's butt soonRemy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:57Do I get a reply from you ttoday![]()
(also sort of off topic but my classes start a week from now((( I no wanna)
Oooof. I don't like remembering my classes during my holiday. Hope you can enjoy the rest of the days before the classes start. And I hope the classes will be enjoyable :hug:
Let's Chat!
Oh, you’re so close! You can do this!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56nah, still a week left for it to startRosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56Thanks! What about you, are you out of school yet(if you were in it in the first place)?Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56ooh, thats nice!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:55I'm good, thanks! It's my first official week of summer, and I'm so so happy!!!
Let's Chat!
nah, gurl, i am still on vacation! yippeeee only for a week tho..Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 14:06Oh, you’re so close! You can do this!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56nah, still a week left for it to startRosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56Thanks! What about you, are you out of school yet(if you were in it in the first place)?Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56ooh, thats nice!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:55
I'm good, thanks! It's my first official week of summer, and I'm so so happy!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
LMAOZach Zaphiere wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 14:03I almost forgot. I need to whack that boy's butt soonRemy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:57Do I get a reply from you ttoday![]()
(also sort of off topic but my classes start a week from now((( I no wanna)
Oooof. I don't like remembering my classes during my holiday. Hope you can enjoy the rest of the days before the classes start. And I hope the classes will be enjoyable :hug:
that poor boy is completely INNOCENT in the court of law
- eh I'll at least have the rest of summer after July 10th as I only have 4 weeks for summer classes
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Ohhh okay, my bad! Yay for the week left then, enjoy it!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 14:06nah, gurl, i am still on vacation! yippeeee only for a week tho..Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 14:06Oh, you’re so close! You can do this!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56nah, still a week left for it to startRosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56Thanks! What about you, are you out of school yet(if you were in it in the first place)?