Let's Chat!
Hii
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Let's Chat!
happy pride month!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:22good! and happy pride month to you!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I think I wrote a little over 700 words today and both to Lotus XD
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
I've already done two exams today, and I have a physics test in half an hour
Let's Chat!
Happy pride month!Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:22happy pride month!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:22good! and happy pride month to you!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
morning rosie!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Good morning, Lily!!!
Let's Chat!
hru?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:53Good morning, Lily!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I'm good, thanks! It's my first official week of summer, and I'm so so happy!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:54hru?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:53Good morning, Lily!!!