OOC Let's Chat!

HI MAYO

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Pride Month

OOC Let's Chat!
Zach Zaphiere wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:12 Happy Pride Month
:D HI BROTHER

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:14 :cute:
lassi!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Zach Zaphiere wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:12 Happy Pride Month
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
happy pride :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:15
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:14 :cute:
lassi!
lils!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:15
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:14 :cute:
lassi!
lils!
hru??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:20
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:15
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:14 :cute:
lassi!
lils!
hru??
good! and happy pride month to you!