Let's Chat!
No clue! But who ever is the owner of the wand is kinda twining with mm :3Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:03then whose wand did I steal?!Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:02I got a Phoenix feather core and it's just a little longer :3Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:01Did I steal your wandLotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:00 I mean he has a bigger preference for Remy and isn't a big fan of his dad's gf
I have to have stolen something from you from a whole year together XD
Let's Chat!
(so in other words Remy XD even though I intentionally built him not to be a duellist- I have to admit, I have temptations to get wandmaker and make the smallest wand allowed XD so Remy practically casts with a toothpick)Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:06No clue! But who ever is the owner of the wand is kinda twining with mm :3Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:03then whose wand did I steal?!Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:02I got a Phoenix feather core and it's just a little longer :3Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:01Did I steal your wandLotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:00 I mean he has a bigger preference for Remy and isn't a big fan of his dad's gf
I have to have stolen something from you from a whole year together XD
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Oh gosh that's funny ngl also i think i may have snorted loud enough to scare ma catRemy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:07(so in other words Remy XD even though I intentionally built him not to be a duellist- I have to admit, I have temptations to get wandmaker and make the smallest wand allowed XD so Remy practically casts with a toothpick)Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:06No clue! But who ever is the owner of the wand is kinda twining with mm :3Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:03then whose wand did I steal?!Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:02I got a Phoenix feather core and it's just a little longer :3Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:01
Did I steal your wand
I have to have stolen something from you from a whole year together XD
Let's Chat!
XD my cat just refuses to come up from the garage yet he hates being alone in the garageLotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:09Oh gosh that's funny ngl also i think i may have snorted loud enough to scare ma catRemy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:07(so in other words Remy XD even though I intentionally built him not to be a duellist- I have to admit, I have temptations to get wandmaker and make the smallest wand allowed XD so Remy practically casts with a toothpick)Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:06No clue! But who ever is the owner of the wand is kinda twining with mm :3
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Awh poor babRemy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:12XD my cat just refuses to come up from the garage yet he hates being alone in the garageLotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:09Oh gosh that's funny ngl also i think i may have snorted loud enough to scare ma catRemy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:07(so in other words Remy XD even though I intentionally built him not to be a duellist- I have to admit, I have temptations to get wandmaker and make the smallest wand allowed XD so Remy practically casts with a toothpick)Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:06No clue! But who ever is the owner of the wand is kinda twining with mm :3![]()
Let's Chat!
its ok I think he just doesn't like being up here with KaiLotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:12Awh poor babRemy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:12XD my cat just refuses to come up from the garage yet he hates being alone in the garageLotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:09Oh gosh that's funny ngl also i think i may have snorted loud enough to scare ma catRemy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:07(so in other words Remy XD even though I intentionally built him not to be a duellist- I have to admit, I have temptations to get wandmaker and make the smallest wand allowed XD so Remy practically casts with a toothpick)Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:06
No clue! But who ever is the owner of the wand is kinda twining with mm :3![]()
I've been playing water park world on roblox and now I want to go to a water park
(the only problem I have with them that makes me not want to go is I cannot hear anyone there unlike when I'm at an amusement park.)
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Fair nglRemy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:16its ok I think he just doesn't like being up here with KaiLotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:12Awh poor babRemy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:12XD my cat just refuses to come up from the garage yet he hates being alone in the garageLotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:09Oh gosh that's funny ngl also i think i may have snorted loud enough to scare ma catRemy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:07
(so in other words Remy XD even though I intentionally built him not to be a duellist- I have to admit, I have temptations to get wandmaker and make the smallest wand allowed XD so Remy practically casts with a toothpick)![]()
I've been playing water park world on roblox and now I want to go to a water park
(the only problem I have with them that makes me not want to go is I cannot hear anyone there unlike when I'm at an amusement park.)
Let's Chat!
Hey..
Let's Chat!
Hullo!
