OOC Let's Chat!

Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:03
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:02
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:01
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:00 I mean he has a bigger preference for Remy and isn't a big fan of his dad's gf
Did I steal your wand
Image posted by the member

I have to have stolen something from you from a whole year together XD
I got a Phoenix feather core and it's just a little longer :3
then whose wand did I steal?!
No clue! But who ever is the owner of the wand is kinda twining with mm :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:06
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:03
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:02
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:01
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:00 I mean he has a bigger preference for Remy and isn't a big fan of his dad's gf
Did I steal your wand
Image posted by the member

I have to have stolen something from you from a whole year together XD
I got a Phoenix feather core and it's just a little longer :3
then whose wand did I steal?!
No clue! But who ever is the owner of the wand is kinda twining with mm :3
(so in other words Remy XD even though I intentionally built him not to be a duellist- I have to admit, I have temptations to get wandmaker and make the smallest wand allowed XD so Remy practically casts with a toothpick)

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:07
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:06
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:03
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:02
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:01

Did I steal your wand
Image posted by the member

I have to have stolen something from you from a whole year together XD
I got a Phoenix feather core and it's just a little longer :3
then whose wand did I steal?!
No clue! But who ever is the owner of the wand is kinda twining with mm :3
(so in other words Remy XD even though I intentionally built him not to be a duellist- I have to admit, I have temptations to get wandmaker and make the smallest wand allowed XD so Remy practically casts with a toothpick)
Oh gosh that's funny ngl also i think i may have snorted loud enough to scare ma cat

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:09
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:07
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:06
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:03
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:02

I got a Phoenix feather core and it's just a little longer :3
then whose wand did I steal?!
No clue! But who ever is the owner of the wand is kinda twining with mm :3
(so in other words Remy XD even though I intentionally built him not to be a duellist- I have to admit, I have temptations to get wandmaker and make the smallest wand allowed XD so Remy practically casts with a toothpick)
Oh gosh that's funny ngl also i think i may have snorted loud enough to scare ma cat
XD my cat just refuses to come up from the garage yet he hates being alone in the garage :(

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:12
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:09
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:07
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:06
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:03

then whose wand did I steal?!
No clue! But who ever is the owner of the wand is kinda twining with mm :3
(so in other words Remy XD even though I intentionally built him not to be a duellist- I have to admit, I have temptations to get wandmaker and make the smallest wand allowed XD so Remy practically casts with a toothpick)
Oh gosh that's funny ngl also i think i may have snorted loud enough to scare ma cat
XD my cat just refuses to come up from the garage yet he hates being alone in the garage :(
Awh poor bab

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:12
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:12
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:09
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:07
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:06

No clue! But who ever is the owner of the wand is kinda twining with mm :3
(so in other words Remy XD even though I intentionally built him not to be a duellist- I have to admit, I have temptations to get wandmaker and make the smallest wand allowed XD so Remy practically casts with a toothpick)
Oh gosh that's funny ngl also i think i may have snorted loud enough to scare ma cat
XD my cat just refuses to come up from the garage yet he hates being alone in the garage :(
Awh poor bab
its ok I think he just doesn't like being up here with Kai

I've been playing water park world on roblox and now I want to go to a water park

(the only problem I have with them that makes me not want to go is I cannot hear anyone there unlike when I'm at an amusement park.)

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:16
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:12
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:12
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:09
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:07
(so in other words Remy XD even though I intentionally built him not to be a duellist- I have to admit, I have temptations to get wandmaker and make the smallest wand allowed XD so Remy practically casts with a toothpick)
Oh gosh that's funny ngl also i think i may have snorted loud enough to scare ma cat
XD my cat just refuses to come up from the garage yet he hates being alone in the garage :(
Awh poor bab
its ok I think he just doesn't like being up here with Kai

I've been playing water park world on roblox and now I want to go to a water park

(the only problem I have with them that makes me not want to go is I cannot hear anyone there unlike when I'm at an amusement park.)
Fair ngl

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey..

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:20 Hey..
Hullo!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Just an reminder of this notice.

Please do not let other people use your account :)

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝