Let's Chat!
they're going to Castelo right?? (I actually do not know where you are sending them but definitely consider castelo)
Let's Chat!
Yeah, I did struggle at first with Slava's (Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich Preobrazhensky) but after a few days I got itLillian McMason wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:57But still when they were new, you were bound to forget how to spell their names! During Claire's first couple weeks I kept forgetting how to spell her last name.Ruby Cazares wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:37They're my characters, of course I know their namesBriar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:23Dude genuinely how do you remember your account names I would die trying to login…Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich Preobrazhensky wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:20 I really don’t like making ooc posts on this account but I don’t have time to finish a rp post before the index clearing for iNPCs so this is a post to avoid removal.
They’re all really unique though!it's the passwords that I sometimes forget, but they're all saved on my phone. And yeah, in particular my iNPC names are long because they're Russian
Slava's much too scatterbrained and unable to focus, he wouldn't make a great professorRemy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:12I was gonna say *I don’t recognize this professor* but hi Ruby!Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich Preobrazhensky wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:20 I really don’t like making ooc posts on this account but I don’t have time to finish a rp post before the index clearing for iNPCs so this is a post to avoid removal.
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
@Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich Preobrazhensky I memorised it
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Impressive if you actually did
Have fun!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:27 Hiii everyone!!! Helping with my sister's birthday party, sadly inactive for a bit today *cries*
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Hi y’all!
Let's Chat!
Nahh I've looked and the one I have the most plans for is going to Koldovstoretz but that's gonna be years from now bc I have to finish everything for him but I might make one to use while I waitSage Willows wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:20they're going to Castelo right?? (I actually do not know where you are sending them but definitely consider castelo)
Let's Chat!
Hey Yexian! Hru?
Let's Chat!
Im good wbu?
Im sorry I wasnt there to welcome u when u registered T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..