OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:05
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:03
IDK I SCROLLED ALL THE WAY BACK
WHO DOES THAT
LAUREN DOES
U DO AS WELL
SHE DID IT FIRST
She did??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning peoples! Hope you all have a great day :biggrin:

Inveniam viam aut faciam Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13

OOC Let's Chat!
Ari Gwild wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:29 Good morning peoples! Hope you all have a great day :biggrin:
Morning!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ari Gwild wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:29 Good morning peoples! Hope you all have a great day :biggrin:
Another rare occurrence! :shock:
Good day though!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
My sole purpose is to provide the rare occurrences in life :wink3:

Inveniam viam aut faciam Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Ari!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 31 May 2026, 11:11
Angel O'Connor wrote: 31 May 2026, 09:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 09:56
Angel O'Connor wrote: 31 May 2026, 09:55 LILY
ANGEL!!
I'm scheduled for game 7 in dueling
I'm with you!!
yay

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Bro, I'm hungry....

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 31 May 2026, 16:08 Bro, I'm hungry....
me as well....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 16:09
Lex Kervick wrote: 31 May 2026, 16:08 Bro, I'm hungry....
me as well....
same

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock