OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:49
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam
Oh…nice to meet you!
YOU SCARE ME BROOOOOO WHY DO U STILL CHECK MESSAGES FROM A MILLENIA AGO??

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:00
Leo Noxley wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:59
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:58
Leo Noxley wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:56 good morning hoomans
Hey that was my line! Jk lol
oh well i stole it 😌
*mock gasp* Sir you did NOT just offend a queen.
what queen? only see a king here… me

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:02
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:00
Leo Noxley wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:59
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:58
Leo Noxley wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:56 good morning hoomans
Hey that was my line! Jk lol
oh well i stole it 😌
*mock gasp* Sir you did NOT just offend a queen.
what queen? only see a king here… me
Yeah….it’s ok, everyone can dream :D

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:02
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:00
Leo Noxley wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:59
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:58
Leo Noxley wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:56 good morning hoomans
Hey that was my line! Jk lol
oh well i stole it 😌
*mock gasp* Sir you did NOT just offend a queen.
what queen? only see a king here… me
Oh yeah?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:01
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:49
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam
Oh…nice to meet you!
YOU SCARE ME BROOOOOO WHY DO U STILL CHECK MESSAGES FROM A MILLENIA AGO??
IDK I SCROLLED ALL THE WAY BACK

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:03
Lauren Vanes wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:01
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:49
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam
Oh…nice to meet you!
YOU SCARE ME BROOOOOO WHY DO U STILL CHECK MESSAGES FROM A MILLENIA AGO??
IDK I SCROLLED ALL THE WAY BACK
AHHH STALKER ALERT! SHE WILL READ UR POSTS!!!

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:03
Lauren Vanes wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:01
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:49
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam
Oh…nice to meet you!
YOU SCARE ME BROOOOOO WHY DO U STILL CHECK MESSAGES FROM A MILLENIA AGO??
IDK I SCROLLED ALL THE WAY BACK
WHO DOES THAT

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:05
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:03
Lauren Vanes wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:01
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:49
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam
Oh…nice to meet you!
YOU SCARE ME BROOOOOO WHY DO U STILL CHECK MESSAGES FROM A MILLENIA AGO??
IDK I SCROLLED ALL THE WAY BACK
WHO DOES THAT
LAUREN DOES

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:05
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:03
Lauren Vanes wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:01
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:49

Oh…nice to meet you!
YOU SCARE ME BROOOOOO WHY DO U STILL CHECK MESSAGES FROM A MILLENIA AGO??
IDK I SCROLLED ALL THE WAY BACK
WHO DOES THAT
LAUREN DOES
U DO AS WELL

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:05
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:03
Lauren Vanes wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:01

YOU SCARE ME BROOOOOO WHY DO U STILL CHECK MESSAGES FROM A MILLENIA AGO??
IDK I SCROLLED ALL THE WAY BACK
WHO DOES THAT
LAUREN DOES
U DO AS WELL
SHE DID IT FIRST

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe