Let's Chat!
YOU SCARE ME BROOOOOO WHY DO U STILL CHECK MESSAGES FROM A MILLENIA AGO??Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:49Oh…nice to meet you!Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
what queen? only see a king here… meBriar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:00*mock gasp* Sir you did NOT just offend a queen.Leo Noxley wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:59oh well i stole it![]()
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Let's Chat!
Yeah….it’s ok, everyone can dreamLeo Noxley wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:02what queen? only see a king here… meBriar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:00*mock gasp* Sir you did NOT just offend a queen.Leo Noxley wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:59oh well i stole it![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Oh yeah?Leo Noxley wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:02what queen? only see a king here… meBriar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:00*mock gasp* Sir you did NOT just offend a queen.Leo Noxley wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:59oh well i stole it![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
IDK I SCROLLED ALL THE WAY BACKLauren Vanes wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:01YOU SCARE ME BROOOOOO WHY DO U STILL CHECK MESSAGES FROM A MILLENIA AGO??Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:49Oh…nice to meet you!Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
AHHH STALKER ALERT! SHE WILL READ UR POSTS!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:03IDK I SCROLLED ALL THE WAY BACKLauren Vanes wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:01YOU SCARE ME BROOOOOO WHY DO U STILL CHECK MESSAGES FROM A MILLENIA AGO??Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:49Oh…nice to meet you!Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
WHO DOES THATBriar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:03IDK I SCROLLED ALL THE WAY BACKLauren Vanes wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:01YOU SCARE ME BROOOOOO WHY DO U STILL CHECK MESSAGES FROM A MILLENIA AGO??Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:49Oh…nice to meet you!Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
LAUREN DOESLily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:05WHO DOES THATBriar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:03IDK I SCROLLED ALL THE WAY BACKLauren Vanes wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:01YOU SCARE ME BROOOOOO WHY DO U STILL CHECK MESSAGES FROM A MILLENIA AGO??Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:49Oh…nice to meet you!Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
U DO AS WELLBriar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:06LAUREN DOESLily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:05WHO DOES THATBriar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:03IDK I SCROLLED ALL THE WAY BACKLauren Vanes wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:01YOU SCARE ME BROOOOOO WHY DO U STILL CHECK MESSAGES FROM A MILLENIA AGO??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
SHE DID IT FIRSTLily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:06U DO AS WELLBriar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:06LAUREN DOESLily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:05WHO DOES THATBriar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:03IDK I SCROLLED ALL THE WAY BACKLauren Vanes wrote: 31 May 2026, 15:01
YOU SCARE ME BROOOOOO WHY DO U STILL CHECK MESSAGES FROM A MILLENIA AGO??
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |