Let's Chat!
I overdosed, should’ve known your love was a game, now I can’t get you out of my brain, oh it’s such a shame
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore more, we don't talk anymore like we used to do!!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 05:56 I overdosed, should’ve known your love was a game, now I can’t get you out of my brain, oh it’s such a shame
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
We don’t love anymore, what was all of it for? Ooh we don’t talk anymore like we used to do..Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:00We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore more, we don't talk anymore like we used to do!!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 05:56 I overdosed, should’ve known your love was a game, now I can’t get you out of my brain, oh it’s such a shame
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I JUST LOVE THIS SONGBriar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:01We don’t love anymore, what was all of it for? Ooh we don’t talk anymore like we used to do..Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:00We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore more, we don't talk anymore like we used to do!!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 05:56 I overdosed, should’ve known your love was a game, now I can’t get you out of my brain, oh it’s such a shame
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
It isn’t that good- but when I hear it I start smilingLily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:02I JUST LOVE THIS SONGBriar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:01We don’t love anymore, what was all of it for? Ooh we don’t talk anymore like we used to do..Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:00We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore more, we don't talk anymore like we used to do!!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 05:56 I overdosed, should’ve known your love was a game, now I can’t get you out of my brain, oh it’s such a shame
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Ik, me as wellBriar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:03It isn’t that good- but when I hear it I start smilingLily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:02I JUST LOVE THIS SONGBriar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:01We don’t love anymore, what was all of it for? Ooh we don’t talk anymore like we used to do..Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:00We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore more, we don't talk anymore like we used to do!!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 05:56 I overdosed, should’ve known your love was a game, now I can’t get you out of my brain, oh it’s such a shame
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE PINGED FOR THE BROOM FUND- Nick Jameson and?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Just finished AGGGTM S2... UGH PIP MY GIRL
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
AAAIIII KNOWWWW
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
YOU READ THE BOOKS?
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |