Let's Chat!
Billy...
Let's Chat!
Same, thanks to you too!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 May 2026, 02:59Hiya Carina. You were never removed for inactivity, so you do not need to reindex your character. If you wanted to stay as a second year student, you can owl your head of house with that particular request (graduation takes place at the beginning of July, depending on admin availability at that time).Carina Kaede wrote: 30 May 2026, 02:39 Hiya friends!
Got a little break from hio and now I'm back. I'm really just as clueless as before rn.
Does anyone mind letting me know the stuff I can/should do rn?
I'm replying to the left-off threads for now, so apart from that, what am I supposed to do to get back on track? Yeah, just some ideas before I start looking into a bunch of forums to catch up.
Something about the stats, or not sure if I should register again to move up a year and (I think I read somewhere a while ago our trunk will be updated by us ourselves?)
Thanks to whoever might answer and read![]()
As for your trunk, you can make a post in the trunk update forum to remove the spells and potions sections. You would only need to update your trunk moving forward when you have stats to change (like moving from second year to third year, for example), or whenever you apply for an ability. If you wanted to get the spells / potions for your second year, make sure you complete the homework before July (if you want to).
Let's Chat!
Eww
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
What about vanilla?Angel O'Connor wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:13Eww
Let's Chat!
Ah yeah, that thing.Enki Medrano wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:12Billy...
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
hey hey chat
Let's Chat!
BROOOOOOKKK
Let's Chat!
SAGEEEE !!! i havenโt seen you in a whilehow are you doing ??
Let's Chat!
i'm good! had my last day of school today and got so much work done on my novelBrookline Quinn wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:32SAGEEEE !!! i havenโt seen you in a whilehow are you doing ??
how are you??
Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:33i'm good! had my last day of school today and got so much work done on my novelBrookline Quinn wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:32SAGEEEE !!! i havenโt seen you in a whilehow are you doing ??
how are you??![]()
ooo yay for novels !! and most definitely for the end of school. i think we were all waiting for that lol
iโm doing fine !! school ended for me this week too so more time for replies and mentees !! and that reminds me, i don't think i ever congratulated you for getting mentor co-lead, so congrats !! iโm really glad you got the position, you definitely earned it