OOC Let's Chat!

Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:08
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:03
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 02:59 JUST FINISHED THE MURPH WORKOUT, I'M FREE NOW
Sigh...
๐Ÿคจ
Billy...

๐Œ„๐Œ๐ŒŠ๐Œ‰ ๐ŒŒ๐Œ„๐Œƒ๐Œ“๐Œ€๐Œ๊Š

Enki Medrano-Lex Kervick

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 May 2026, 02:59
Carina Kaede wrote: 30 May 2026, 02:39 Hiya friends!
Got a little break from hio and now I'm back. I'm really just as clueless as before rn.
Does anyone mind letting me know the stuff I can/should do rn?
I'm replying to the left-off threads for now, so apart from that, what am I supposed to do to get back on track? Yeah, just some ideas before I start looking into a bunch of forums to catch up.
Something about the stats, or not sure if I should register again to move up a year and (I think I read somewhere a while ago our trunk will be updated by us ourselves?)

Thanks to whoever might answer and read :)

Hiya Carina. You were never removed for inactivity, so you do not need to reindex your character. If you wanted to stay as a second year student, you can owl your head of house with that particular request (graduation takes place at the beginning of July, depending on admin availability at that time).

As for your trunk, you can make a post in the trunk update forum to remove the spells and potions sections. You would only need to update your trunk moving forward when you have stats to change (like moving from second year to third year, for example), or whenever you apply for an ability. If you wanted to get the spells / potions for your second year, make sure you complete the homework before July (if you want to).
Same, thanks to you too!

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:04
Angel O'Connor wrote: 29 May 2026, 12:13 I got donuts anyone want one
*smiles*

Is there cheese and bacon?
Eww

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:13
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:04
Angel O'Connor wrote: 29 May 2026, 12:13 I got donuts anyone want one
*smiles*

Is there cheese and bacon?
Eww
What about vanilla?

๐Œ„๐Œ๐ŒŠ๐Œ‰ ๐ŒŒ๐Œ„๐Œƒ๐Œ“๐Œ€๐Œ๊Š

Enki Medrano-Lex Kervick

OOC Let's Chat!
Enki Medrano wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:12
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:08
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:03
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 02:59 JUST FINISHED THE MURPH WORKOUT, I'M FREE NOW
Sigh...
๐Ÿคจ
Billy...
Ah yeah, that thing.

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
hey hey chat :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my fatherโ€™s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:30
hey hey chat :wow:
BROOOOOOKKK

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:31
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:30
hey hey chat :wow:
BROOOOOOKKK
SAGEEEE !!! i havenโ€™t seen you in a while :wow: how are you doing ??

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my fatherโ€™s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:32
Sage Willows wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:31
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:30
hey hey chat :wow:
BROOOOOOKKK
SAGEEEE !!! i havenโ€™t seen you in a while :wow: how are you doing ??
i'm good! had my last day of school today and got so much work done on my novel :D
how are you?? <3

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:33
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:32
Sage Willows wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:31
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 May 2026, 03:30
hey hey chat :wow:
BROOOOOOKKK
SAGEEEE !!! i havenโ€™t seen you in a while :wow: how are you doing ??
i'm good! had my last day of school today and got so much work done on my novel :D
how are you?? <3
ooo yay for novels !! and most definitely for the end of school. i think we were all waiting for that lol
iโ€™m doing fine !! school ended for me this week too so more time for replies and mentees !! and that reminds me, i don't think i ever congratulated you for getting mentor co-lead, so congrats !! iโ€™m really glad you got the position, you definitely earned it <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my fatherโ€™s daughter?