What does it mean to you?
Adventurer
Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|
What does it mean to you?
Little kids life
Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|
What does it mean to you?
Kindergarten
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
What does it mean to you?
Sneeze
“An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered.” —G. K. Chesterton
What does it mean to you?
Achoo
Jay Ophelia
Slytherin, First Year
"we are the breakers, legacy makers"
What does it mean to you?
prayer
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |