Mischief 2.0
Yep! Tissue rolls is done!
But before this RP! I will initiate an RP about the new members joining!
The official 7 members will be required to post!
I will mention you guys!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Mischief 2.0
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 09:53Yep! Tissue rolls is done!
But before this RP! I will initiate an RP about the new members joining!
The official 7 members will be required to post!
I will mention you guys!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Mischief 2.0
Nawwww Lav!!!!!Laverne Taylor wrote: 10 May 2026, 09:54Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 09:53Yep! Tissue rolls is done!
But before this RP! I will initiate an RP about the new members joining!
The official 7 members will be required to post!
I will mention you guys!![]()
Imma cry!!!
Y'know what!
Lets do another RP together?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Mischief 2.0
KKKMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 09:55Nawwww Lav!!!!!Laverne Taylor wrote: 10 May 2026, 09:54Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 09:53Yep! Tissue rolls is done!
But before this RP! I will initiate an RP about the new members joining!
The official 7 members will be required to post!
I will mention you guys!![]()
Imma cry!!!
Y'know what!
Lets do another RP together?
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Mischief 2.0
and
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |
Mischief 2.0
So I have written the starting RP for the new comers!
Please reply ASAP! Whenever u r free tho me and Lils might not be able to reply after a while cause of detention that is why asap is important for now!
member mentions:
@Lily Clarke @Silas Norwood@Melissa Blake@Briar Anderson@Nick Jameson@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Mischief 2.0
When in detention, it is only starting and joining new threads that is restricted. You are always free to continue the ones you have already started =)Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 11:16So I have written the starting RP for the new comers!
Please reply ASAP! Whenever u r free tho me and Lils might not be able to reply after a while cause of detention that is why asap is important for now!member mentions:
@Lily Clarke @Silas Norwood@Melissa Blake@Briar Anderson@Nick Jameson@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler
But I will see about writing a bit today!
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβββββββββ"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey DunnβββββββββββββββββββββRoadhouse Radio
Mischief 2.0
Oh ok!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 10 May 2026, 11:19When in detention, it is only starting and joining new threads that is restricted. You are always free to continue the ones you have already started =)Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 11:16So I have written the starting RP for the new comers!
Please reply ASAP! Whenever u r free tho me and Lils might not be able to reply after a while cause of detention that is why asap is important for now!member mentions:
@Lily Clarke @Silas Norwood@Melissa Blake@Briar Anderson@Nick Jameson@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler
But I will see about writing a bit today!
Than its tots fine!
Take your time everyone!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Mischief 2.0
[quote]member mentions:
@Silas Norwood
@Nick Jameson
@Briar Anderson
@Melissa Blake
@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler
Please post in the new RP thread! Boop!
@Silas Norwood
@Nick Jameson
@Briar Anderson
@Melissa Blake
@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler
Please post in the new RP thread! Boop!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Mischief 2.0
We really need to work on the RP thread soon. Just mentioning the members.
@Silas Norwood
@Briar Anderson
@Melissa Blake
@Nick Jameson
@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler
@Lily Clarke
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles