Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY

Yep! Tissue rolls is done!
But before this RP! I will initiate an RP about the new members joining!
The official 7 members will be required to post!
I will mention you guys!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 09:53
Yep! Tissue rolls is done!
But before this RP! I will initiate an RP about the new members joining!
The official 7 members will be required to post!
I will mention you guys!
:(

Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
Laverne Taylor wrote: 10 May 2026, 09:54
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 09:53
Yep! Tissue rolls is done!
But before this RP! I will initiate an RP about the new members joining!
The official 7 members will be required to post!
I will mention you guys!
:(
Nawwww Lav!!!!!
Imma cry!!!
Y'know what!
Lets do another RP together?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 09:55
Laverne Taylor wrote: 10 May 2026, 09:54
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 09:53
Yep! Tissue rolls is done!
But before this RP! I will initiate an RP about the new members joining!
The official 7 members will be required to post!
I will mention you guys!
:(
Nawwww Lav!!!!!
Imma cry!!!
Y'know what!
Lets do another RP together?
KKK

Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
🧻 and 🍳

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
So I have written the starting RP for the new comers!
Please reply ASAP! Whenever u r free tho me and Lils might not be able to reply after a while cause of detention that is why asap is important for now!
member mentions:
@Lily Clarke @Silas Norwood@Melissa Blake@Briar Anderson@Nick Jameson@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 11:16
So I have written the starting RP for the new comers!
Please reply ASAP! Whenever u r free tho me and Lils might not be able to reply after a while cause of detention that is why asap is important for now!
member mentions:
@Lily Clarke @Silas Norwood@Melissa Blake@Briar Anderson@Nick Jameson@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler
When in detention, it is only starting and joining new threads that is restricted. You are always free to continue the ones you have already started =)
But I will see about writing a bit today!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunnβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”Roadhouse Radio

Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 10 May 2026, 11:19
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 11:16
So I have written the starting RP for the new comers!
Please reply ASAP! Whenever u r free tho me and Lils might not be able to reply after a while cause of detention that is why asap is important for now!
member mentions:
@Lily Clarke @Silas Norwood@Melissa Blake@Briar Anderson@Nick Jameson@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler
When in detention, it is only starting and joining new threads that is restricted. You are always free to continue the ones you have already started =)
But I will see about writing a bit today!
Oh ok!
Than its tots fine!
Take your time everyone!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
[quote]member mentions:
@Silas Norwood
@Nick Jameson
@Briar Anderson
@Melissa Blake
@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler

Please post in the new RP thread! Boop!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
We really need to work on the RP thread soon. Just mentioning the members.
@Silas Norwood
@Briar Anderson
@Melissa Blake
@Nick Jameson
@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler
@Lily Clarke

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles