OOC Let's Chat!

Tina Carille wrote: 10 May 2026, 01:07
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 01:07
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 May 2026, 15:36
Cassie Jiang wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:08 Hi Esther and Emily!
Cassie!! :wow:
Hi Emi!!

good morning chat!
MORNING CAS
hi Tina! nice pfp~

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:36
Silas Norwood wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:34
Avery Gray wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:31
Silas Norwood wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:11
Avery Gray wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:09:bye:
How are youuu
Good! Watching my fam eat mini bundt cakes and not at all jealous. :lol: honestly not a huge fan of super sweet stuff. lol
I can't relate lol, I have such a sweet tooth. Particularly for chocolates
I do too! I was literally just eating my last chocolate bar I had!
Avery Gray wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:31
Silas Norwood wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:11
Avery Gray wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:09:bye:
How are youuu
Good! Watching my fam eat mini bundt cakes and not at all jealous. :lol: honestly not a huge fan of super sweet stuff. lol
*Gasps* Bundt Cakes?! :wow: Which flavour!?
I think confetti and the other was cookies and cream with Oreos is what they had.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 10 May 2026, 01:18
Bree Grey wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:36
Silas Norwood wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:34
Avery Gray wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:31
Silas Norwood wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:11

How are youuu
Good! Watching my fam eat mini bundt cakes and not at all jealous. :lol: honestly not a huge fan of super sweet stuff. lol
I can't relate lol, I have such a sweet tooth. Particularly for chocolates
I do too! I was literally just eating my last chocolate bar I had!
Avery Gray wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:31
Silas Norwood wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:11
Avery Gray wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:09:bye:
How are youuu
Good! Watching my fam eat mini bundt cakes and not at all jealous. :lol: honestly not a huge fan of super sweet stuff. lol
*Gasps* Bundt Cakes?! :wow: Which flavour!?
I think confetti and the other was cookies and cream with Oreos is what they had.
Oh man I love Oreo flavoured things. Im so jelly

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:35
Silas Norwood wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:34
Avery Gray wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:31
Silas Norwood wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:11
Avery Gray wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:09:bye:
How are youuu
Good! Watching my fam eat mini bundt cakes and not at all jealous. :lol: honestly not a huge fan of super sweet stuff. lol
I can't relate lol, I have such a sweet tooth. Particularly for chocolate
:lol: I used to be, but not anymore. lol

How’re you doing?
Did anything change or did you just kind of grow out of it?

I'm.... alive and that's good enough :sweatingbullets: no, I'm okay I guess, but sick and exhausted and so busy
Bree Grey wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:36
Silas Norwood wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:34 I can't relate lol, I have such a sweet tooth. Particularly for chocolates
I do too! I was literally just eating my last chocolate bar I had!
Eyyy nice, what kind?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 10 May 2026, 01:38
Avery Gray wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:35
Silas Norwood wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:34
Avery Gray wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:31
Silas Norwood wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:11

How are youuu
Good! Watching my fam eat mini bundt cakes and not at all jealous. :lol: honestly not a huge fan of super sweet stuff. lol
I can't relate lol, I have such a sweet tooth. Particularly for chocolate
:lol: I used to be, but not anymore. lol

How’re you doing?
Did anything change or did you just kind of grow out of it?

I'm.... alive and that's good enough :sweatingbullets: no, I'm okay I guess, but sick and exhausted and so busy
Bree Grey wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:36
Silas Norwood wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:34 I can't relate lol, I have such a sweet tooth. Particularly for chocolates
I do too! I was literally just eating my last chocolate bar I had!
Eyyy nice, what kind?
Honestly I think I grew out of it since I stopped eating a lot of sugar and started eating more meat and cheese which kinda pushed me far away from sugar. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
morning Hana! hru?

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 10 May 2026, 01:56
Silas Norwood wrote: 10 May 2026, 01:38
Avery Gray wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:35
Silas Norwood wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:34
Avery Gray wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:31

Good! Watching my fam eat mini bundt cakes and not at all jealous. :lol: honestly not a huge fan of super sweet stuff. lol
I can't relate lol, I have such a sweet tooth. Particularly for chocolate
:lol: I used to be, but not anymore. lol

How’re you doing?
Did anything change or did you just kind of grow out of it?

I'm.... alive and that's good enough :sweatingbullets: no, I'm okay I guess, but sick and exhausted and so busy
Bree Grey wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:36
Silas Norwood wrote: 10 May 2026, 00:34 I can't relate lol, I have such a sweet tooth. Particularly for chocolates
I do too! I was literally just eating my last chocolate bar I had!
Eyyy nice, what kind?
Honestly I think I grew out of it since I stopped eating a lot of sugar and started eating more meat and cheese which kinda pushed me far away from sugar. :)
Huh, interesting, I didn’t know that was a thing

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Silas! ^^ (I'm sooo bored.... )

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:06 morning Hana! hru?
Hi Cassie!! Im good, youu??

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency