Let's Chat!
What the hell did I miss?
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
A lot
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Stop Mads you're making me cryMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:08 Hugs @Briar Anderson
You made me cry sm and the only thing I want now is a hug.....to you.
You are so so so so strong.
I cant put into words how big of an affect you put on me rn.
But strike through and fr if I was with u rn I will never let sm1 as special as u to be treated like that![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
What is happening?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
*hugs her tight* u r literally so so so strong. I dont think I would have survived that ......Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:11Stop Mads you're making me cryMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:08 Hugs @Briar Anderson
You made me cry sm and the only thing I want now is a hug.....to you.
You are so so so so strong.
I cant put into words how big of an affect you put on me rn.
But strike through and fr if I was with u rn I will never let sm1 as special as u to be treated like that![]()
Keep pulling through and outshine others cause they are NOT YOU, u are the only one who knows herself.
Be proud of urself and dont listen to others ok?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Did smthng happen to bri?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:13*hugs her tight* u r literally so so so strong. I dont think I would have survived that ......Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:11Stop Mads you're making me cryMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:08 Hugs @Briar Anderson
You made me cry sm and the only thing I want now is a hug.....to you.
You are so so so so strong.
I cant put into words how big of an affect you put on me rn.
But strike through and fr if I was with u rn I will never let sm1 as special as u to be treated like that![]()
Keep pulling through and outshine others cause they are NOT YOU, u are the only one who knows herself.
Be proud of urself and dont listen to others ok?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Thanks Mads i love youMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:13*hugs her tight* u r literally so so so strong. I dont think I would have survived that ......Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:11Stop Mads you're making me cryMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:08 Hugs @Briar Anderson
You made me cry sm and the only thing I want now is a hug.....to you.
You are so so so so strong.
I cant put into words how big of an affect you put on me rn.
But strike through and fr if I was with u rn I will never let sm1 as special as u to be treated like that![]()
Keep pulling through and outshine others cause they are NOT YOU, u are the only one who knows herself.
Be proud of urself and dont listen to others ok?
MY NEW BOOK
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
IlytoooooBriar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:14Thanks Mads i love youMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:13*hugs her tight* u r literally so so so strong. I dont think I would have survived that ......Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:11Stop Mads you're making me cryMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:08 Hugs @Briar Anderson
You made me cry sm and the only thing I want now is a hug.....to you.
You are so so so so strong.
I cant put into words how big of an affect you put on me rn.
But strike through and fr if I was with u rn I will never let sm1 as special as u to be treated like that![]()
Keep pulling through and outshine others cause they are NOT YOU, u are the only one who knows herself.
Be proud of urself and dont listen to others ok?![]()
MY NEW BOOK
Also u r srsly promoting this sm hahhah
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
No, she was just asking me why I deactivated Laurie!Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:14Did smthng happen to bri?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:13*hugs her tight* u r literally so so so strong. I dont think I would have survived that ......Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:11Stop Mads you're making me cryMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:08 Hugs @Briar Anderson
You made me cry sm and the only thing I want now is a hug.....to you.
You are so so so so strong.
I cant put into words how big of an affect you put on me rn.
But strike through and fr if I was with u rn I will never let sm1 as special as u to be treated like that![]()
Keep pulling through and outshine others cause they are NOT YOU, u are the only one who knows herself.
Be proud of urself and dont listen to others ok?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |