OOC Let's Chat!

What the hell did I miss?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
A lot

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:08 Hugs @Briar Anderson
You made me cry sm and the only thing I want now is a hug.....to you.
You are so so so so strong.
I cant put into words how big of an affect you put on me rn.
But strike through and fr if I was with u rn I will never let sm1 as special as u to be treated like that :cryhappy:
Stop Mads you're making me cry

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
What is happening?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:11 What is happening?
MY NEW BOOK

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:08 Hugs @Briar Anderson
You made me cry sm and the only thing I want now is a hug.....to you.
You are so so so so strong.
I cant put into words how big of an affect you put on me rn.
But strike through and fr if I was with u rn I will never let sm1 as special as u to be treated like that :cryhappy:
Stop Mads you're making me cry
*hugs her tight* u r literally so so so strong. I dont think I would have survived that ......
Keep pulling through and outshine others cause they are NOT YOU, u are the only one who knows herself.
Be proud of urself and dont listen to others ok?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:08 Hugs @Briar Anderson
You made me cry sm and the only thing I want now is a hug.....to you.
You are so so so so strong.
I cant put into words how big of an affect you put on me rn.
But strike through and fr if I was with u rn I will never let sm1 as special as u to be treated like that :cryhappy:
Stop Mads you're making me cry
*hugs her tight* u r literally so so so strong. I dont think I would have survived that ......
Keep pulling through and outshine others cause they are NOT YOU, u are the only one who knows herself.
Be proud of urself and dont listen to others ok?
Did smthng happen to bri?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:08 Hugs @Briar Anderson
You made me cry sm and the only thing I want now is a hug.....to you.
You are so so so so strong.
I cant put into words how big of an affect you put on me rn.
But strike through and fr if I was with u rn I will never let sm1 as special as u to be treated like that :cryhappy:
Stop Mads you're making me cry
*hugs her tight* u r literally so so so strong. I dont think I would have survived that ......
Keep pulling through and outshine others cause they are NOT YOU, u are the only one who knows herself.
Be proud of urself and dont listen to others ok?
Thanks Mads i love you :cryhappy:
MY NEW BOOK

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:14
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:08 Hugs @Briar Anderson
You made me cry sm and the only thing I want now is a hug.....to you.
You are so so so so strong.
I cant put into words how big of an affect you put on me rn.
But strike through and fr if I was with u rn I will never let sm1 as special as u to be treated like that :cryhappy:
Stop Mads you're making me cry
*hugs her tight* u r literally so so so strong. I dont think I would have survived that ......
Keep pulling through and outshine others cause they are NOT YOU, u are the only one who knows herself.
Be proud of urself and dont listen to others ok?
Thanks Mads i love you :cryhappy:
MY NEW BOOK
Ilytooooo

Also u r srsly promoting this sm hahhah

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:14
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:08 Hugs @Briar Anderson
You made me cry sm and the only thing I want now is a hug.....to you.
You are so so so so strong.
I cant put into words how big of an affect you put on me rn.
But strike through and fr if I was with u rn I will never let sm1 as special as u to be treated like that :cryhappy:
Stop Mads you're making me cry
*hugs her tight* u r literally so so so strong. I dont think I would have survived that ......
Keep pulling through and outshine others cause they are NOT YOU, u are the only one who knows herself.
Be proud of urself and dont listen to others ok?
Did smthng happen to bri?
No, she was just asking me why I deactivated Laurie!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe