Let's Chat!
Really interesting great read
Let's Chat!
BUT THEN IT WON'T BE CHAOTIC!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Thanks, took a lot of time to write, can I get more opinions?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I need more beads, ugh.....
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Hugs @Briar Anderson
You made me cry sm and the only thing I want now is a hug.....to you.
You are so so so so strong.
I cant put into words how big of an affect you put on me rn.
But strike through and fr if I was with u rn I will never let sm1 as special as u to be treated like that
You made me cry sm and the only thing I want now is a hug.....to you.
You are so so so so strong.
I cant put into words how big of an affect you put on me rn.
But strike through and fr if I was with u rn I will never let sm1 as special as u to be treated like that
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Tell them that you don't have enough?Nick Jameson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:08 I’m so annoyed right now
I’m being scammed someone just raised the price of an order last minute because they want a buy a broom
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Bro What?Nick Jameson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:08 I’m so annoyed right now
I’m being scammed someone just raised the price of an order last minute because they want a buy a broom
Last edited by Madeline Tomlinson on 9 May 2026, 17:09, edited 1 time in total.
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
That's messed upNick Jameson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:08 I’m so annoyed right now
I’m being scammed someone just raised the price of an order last minute because they want a buy a broom
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."