Let's Chat!
Okay why is there sm Katseye here
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
EAT ZUCCHINI
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
OH, WON'T YOU? OH, WON'T YOU? OH, WON'T YOU?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:56DO YOU READ ME LIKE THE EMOJI?Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:56EAT ZUCCHINI!Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:56Eat zucchini
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
YAYAYAYYAY!!!! Great concert guys!Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:58OH, WON'T YOU? OH, WON'T YOU? OH, WON'T YOU?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:56DO YOU READ ME LIKE THE EMOJI?Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:56EAT ZUCCHINI!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Haven't you heard? I'm the Internet girlLex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:58OH, WON'T YOU? OH, WON'T YOU? OH, WON'T YOU?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:56DO YOU READ ME LIKE THE EMOJI?Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:56EAT ZUCCHINI!
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤
Let's Chat!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Agreed I’m writing the rp now I swearBriar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:54MATCH MADE IN HEAVENNick Jameson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:51How did I not realise
Let's Chat!
This is so eykonicLex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:58OH, WON'T YOU? OH, WON'T YOU? OH, WON'T YOU?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:56DO YOU READ ME LIKE THE EMOJI?Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:56EAT ZUCCHINI!
Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus
Let's Chat!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
RHEHEHEHEHE
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."