Let's Chat!
EAT ZUCCHINI
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
EAT ZUCCHINI
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
Do you read me like the emoji?Tina Carille wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:32EAT ZUCCHINI
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
EAT ZUCCHINITina Carille wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:32EAT ZUCCHINI
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
OH WONT YOU OH WONT YOU OH WONT YOULily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:33Do you read me like the emoji?Tina Carille wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:32EAT ZUCCHINI
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
HAVENT YOU HEARD, I AM THE INTERNET GIRLBriar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:34OH WONT YOU OH WONT YOU OH WONT YOULily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:33Do you read me like the emoji?Tina Carille wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:32EAT ZUCCHINI
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Every picture of me is "Oh my god, it's her!"Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:34HAVENT YOU HEARD, I AM THE INTERNET GIRLBriar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:34OH WONT YOU OH WONT YOU OH WONT YOULily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:33Do you read me like the emoji?
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
What's the word? What's the word? I'm the Internet girlLex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:35Every picture of me is "Oh my god, it's her!"Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:34HAVENT YOU HEARD, I AM THE INTERNET GIRLBriar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:34OH WONT YOU OH WONT YOU OH WONT YOU
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤