OOC Let's Chat!

Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:31 Bro, I'm hungry....
EAT ZUCCHINI

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:31 Bro, I'm hungry....
:cake: ?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:31
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:31 Bro, I'm hungry....
EAT ZUCCHINI
EAT ZUCCHINI

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:31
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:31 Bro, I'm hungry....
EAT ZUCCHINI
EAT ZUCCHINI
Do you read me like the emoji?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:31
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:31 Bro, I'm hungry....
EAT ZUCCHINI
EAT ZUCCHINI
EAT ZUCCHINI

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
WHAT IS HAPPENING???

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:33
Tina Carille wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:31
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:31 Bro, I'm hungry....
EAT ZUCCHINI
EAT ZUCCHINI
Do you read me like the emoji?
OH WONT YOU OH WONT YOU OH WONT YOU

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:33
Tina Carille wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:31
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:31 Bro, I'm hungry....
EAT ZUCCHINI
EAT ZUCCHINI
Do you read me like the emoji?
OH WONT YOU OH WONT YOU OH WONT YOU
HAVENT YOU HEARD, I AM THE INTERNET GIRL

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:34
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:33
Tina Carille wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:31

EAT ZUCCHINI
EAT ZUCCHINI
Do you read me like the emoji?
OH WONT YOU OH WONT YOU OH WONT YOU
HAVENT YOU HEARD, I AM THE INTERNET GIRL
Every picture of me is "Oh my god, it's her!"

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:34
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:33
Tina Carille wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:32
EAT ZUCCHINI
Do you read me like the emoji?
OH WONT YOU OH WONT YOU OH WONT YOU
HAVENT YOU HEARD, I AM THE INTERNET GIRL
Every picture of me is "Oh my god, it's her!"
What's the word? What's the word? I'm the Internet girl

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤