OOC Let's Chat!

Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:59 :cute:
ESTHERR

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:01
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:59 :cute:
ESTHERR
LILSS

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:55
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:50 Time to push a parade float :meninblack:
Oh?
Yep! Seasonal thing I do :)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:01
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:59 :cute:
ESTHERR
LILSS
wyd?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Esther and Emily!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight everyone. It is 6 am and I've got to clean the entire house tomorrow before my father shows up. Wish me luck. I hate cleaning and I'm a serial procrastinator. So naturally i wait till the day before.

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:05
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:01
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:59 :cute:
ESTHERR
LILSS
wyd?
Nothing. You?
Hey Cass!

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:08 Goodnight everyone. It is 6 am and I've got to clean the entire house tomorrow before my father shows up. Wish me luck. I hate cleaning and I'm a serial procrastinator. So naturally i wait till the day before.
Good luck!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:05
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:01
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:59 :cute:
ESTHERR
LILSS
wyd?
Nothing. You?
Hey Cass!
making a presentation

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
hru Esther? Good luck River!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball