Let's Chat!
Calm down lavie
DEEP BREATHS ITS JUST A
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
should i tell @Laverne Taylor
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
uh.....
you?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I figured lol. Didn't want to assume. I am pretty awesome and handsome and humble too.
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:02I figured lol. Didn't want to assume. I am pretty awesome and handsome and humble too.
Let's Chat!
Lavie deserves the bestRiver Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:02I figured lol. Didn't want to assume. I am pretty awesome and handsome and humble too.
IM HAVING SO MUCH FUN BEING SINGLE AND PROVOKING THE COUPLES
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
you ain't provoking us..... also, remember g?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:04Lavie deserves the bestRiver Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:02I figured lol. Didn't want to assume. I am pretty awesome and handsome and humble too.![]()
IM HAVING SO MUCH FUN BEING SINGLE AND PROVOKING THE COUPLES
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |