OOC Let's Chat!

Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:52
River Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:52 How is everyone. I'm currently about to rage at tamodatchi life
Hey Riv

Long time no see
WHENS THE DARE THREAD

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:54
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:52
River Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:52 How is everyone. I'm currently about to rage at tamodatchi life
Hey Riv

Long time no see
WHENS THE DARE THREAD
..

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:54
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:52
River Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:52 How is everyone. I'm currently about to rage at tamodatchi life
Hey Riv

Long time no see
WHENS THE DARE THREAD
..
I AM WAITING FOR IT, HONESTLY!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
morning all

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
What dare

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:56 What dare
ASK LAV :lol:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:55 morning all
HI I'M LAVERNE NICE TO MEET U HOW ARE YOU I'M BAD WBU?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:55 morning all
morning angel!

@River Grimes Lav received a dare to kiss a person IC

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:57
Angel O'Connor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:55 morning all
morning angel!

@River Grimes Lav received a dare to kiss a person IC
GREAT THANKS

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:57
Angel O'Connor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:55 morning all
morning angel!

@River Grimes Lav received a dare to kiss a person IC
GREAT THANKS

Your welcome!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9