OOC Let's Chat!

Lol who

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:57
Angel O'Connor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:55 morning all
HI I'M LAVERNE NICE TO MEET U HOW ARE YOU I'M BAD WBU?
Calm down lavie
DEEP BREATHS ITS JUST A :kiss2:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:59 Lol who
should i tell @Laverne Taylor

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
:expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless:

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:59 Lol who
uh.....
you?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:01
River Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:59 Lol who
uh.....
you?
I figured lol. Didn't want to assume. I am pretty awesome and handsome and humble too.

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:02
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:01
River Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:59 Lol who
uh.....
you?
I figured lol. Didn't want to assume. I am pretty awesome and handsome and humble too.
:lol: :lol:

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:02
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:01
River Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:59 Lol who
uh.....
you?
I figured lol. Didn't want to assume. I am pretty awesome and handsome and humble too.
Lavie deserves the best :lol:
IM HAVING SO MUCH FUN BEING SINGLE AND PROVOKING THE COUPLES

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:04
River Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:02
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:01
River Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:59 Lol who
uh.....
you?
I figured lol. Didn't want to assume. I am pretty awesome and handsome and humble too.
Lavie deserves the best :lol:
IM HAVING SO MUCH FUN BEING SINGLE AND PROVOKING THE COUPLES
you ain't provoking us..... also, remember g?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I can tell

Loner Mudblood