OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:28 The week ends tomorrow!
BRI!! WE CAN HOLD A PARTY NOW!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:28 The week ends tomorrow!
BRI!! WE CAN HOLD A PARTY NOW!!!
I GOT A DARE TO KISS A FRIEND IC..


WHYYYY

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:31
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:28 The week ends tomorrow!
BRI!! WE CAN HOLD A PARTY NOW!!!
I GOT A DARE TO KISS A FRIEND IC..


WHYYYY
:lol: :tongue3:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:31
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:28 The week ends tomorrow!
BRI!! WE CAN HOLD A PARTY NOW!!!
I GOT A DARE TO KISS A FRIEND IC..


WHYYYY
LMAO, WHAT?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:31
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:28 The week ends tomorrow!
BRI!! WE CAN HOLD A PARTY NOW!!!
I GOT A DARE TO KISS A FRIEND IC..


WHYYYY
Lolz!! hahahahha

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:31
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:28 The week ends tomorrow!
BRI!! WE CAN HOLD A PARTY NOW!!!
I GOT A DARE TO KISS A FRIEND IC..


WHYYYY
Whaattttt?

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:28 The week ends tomorrow!
BRI!! WE CAN HOLD A PARTY NOW!!!
YAYYYYYYYYY!!!! LETS GOOOOO

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:28 The week ends tomorrow!
BRI!! WE CAN HOLD A PARTY NOW!!!
YAYYYYYYYYY!!!! LETS GOOOOO
Should that be the next step?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:28 The week ends tomorrow!
BRI!! WE CAN HOLD A PARTY NOW!!!
YAYYYYYYYYY!!!! LETS GOOOOO
Should that be the next step?
Yeah!! I never got to that other party lol

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:42
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:28 The week ends tomorrow!
BRI!! WE CAN HOLD A PARTY NOW!!!
YAYYYYYYYYY!!!! LETS GOOOOO
Should that be the next step?
Yeah!! I never got to that other party lol
Yeah, why'd that not happen?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles