OOC Let's Chat!

ESTHIEE

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:45 ESTHIEE
LILSS Hru? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:45 ESTHIEE
LILSS Hru? :cute:
Not fine.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:47
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:45 ESTHIEE
LILSS Hru? :cute:
Not fine.....
What happened? I’m here to talk

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:47
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:45 ESTHIEE
LILSS Hru? :cute:
Not fine.....
What happened? I’m here to talk
Short circuit in the whole house...... It's boiling here

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:48
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:47
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:45 ESTHIEE
LILSS Hru? :cute:
Not fine.....
What happened? I’m here to talk
Short circuit in the whole house...... It's boiling here
Oh dear. Hope you’re alright! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:48
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:47
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:46

LILSS Hru? :cute:
Not fine.....
What happened? I’m here to talk
Short circuit in the whole house...... It's boiling here
Oh dear. Hope you’re alright! <3
I am burning up, literally......
Anyways, hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:49
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:48
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:47

Not fine.....
What happened? I’m here to talk
Short circuit in the whole house...... It's boiling here
Oh dear. Hope you’re alright! <3
I am burning up, literally......
Anyways, hru?
Good! Just had lunch

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:49
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:48
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:48

What happened? I’m here to talk
Short circuit in the whole house...... It's boiling here
Oh dear. Hope you’re alright! <3
I am burning up, literally......
Anyways, hru?
Good! Just had lunch
That's nice

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
The week ends tomorrow!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe