Let's Chat!
BRI!! WE CAN HOLD A PARTY NOW!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I GOT A DARE TO KISS A FRIEND IC..
WHYYYY
Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:31I GOT A DARE TO KISS A FRIEND IC..
WHYYYY
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
LMAO, WHAT?Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:31I GOT A DARE TO KISS A FRIEND IC..
WHYYYY
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Lolz!! hahahahhaLaverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:31I GOT A DARE TO KISS A FRIEND IC..
WHYYYY
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Whaattttt?Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:31I GOT A DARE TO KISS A FRIEND IC..
WHYYYY
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
YAYYYYYYYYY!!!! LETS GOOOOO
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Should that be the next step?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:40YAYYYYYYYYY!!!! LETS GOOOOO
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Yeah!! I never got to that other party lolMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:41Should that be the next step?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:40YAYYYYYYYYY!!!! LETS GOOOOO
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Yeah, why'd that not happen?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:42Yeah!! I never got to that other party lolMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:41Should that be the next step?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:40YAYYYYYYYYY!!!! LETS GOOOOO
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles