OOC Let's Chat!

How expensive were the orders o_o

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Lol True

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:01 How expensive were the orders o_o
Just need a code then I will have to restrain myself from buying from OOC shops until my characters are in their second year.

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:05
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:01 How expensive were the orders o_o
Just need a code then I will have to restrain myself from buying from OOC shops until my characters are in their second year.
I mean if you collect the money every day you should have a decent amount pretty quickly, no? And a lot of shops are quite cheap

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:01
*sigh* i did that a month ago and i'm still broke :sad:
FRR, I wanted to save so I could get a pet :( but it was worth it. Now I can't allow myself to walk into the OOC Shops. No ma'am, I'm grounded.

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:10
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:05
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:01 How expensive were the orders o_o
Just need a code then I will have to restrain myself from buying from OOC shops until my characters are in their second year.
I mean if you collect the money every day you should have a decent amount pretty quickly, no? And a lot of shops are quite cheap
True but I will have to get stuff for my other account too

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:14
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:10
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:05
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:01 How expensive were the orders o_o
Just need a code then I will have to restrain myself from buying from OOC shops until my characters are in their second year.
I mean if you collect the money every day you should have a decent amount pretty quickly, no? And a lot of shops are quite cheap
True but I will have to get stuff for my other account too
Yeahhh fair

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Night hio!!! <3 <3

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:18 Night hio!!! <3 <3
NIght LIls!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:18 Night hio!!! <3 <3
Sleep well!

Edit: apparently this was my 666th post. never posting again, bye y'all /j

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!