Let's Chat!
How expensive were the orders o_o
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Lol True
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Just need a code then I will have to restrain myself from buying from OOC shops until my characters are in their second year.
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
I mean if you collect the money every day you should have a decent amount pretty quickly, no? And a lot of shops are quite cheapEsther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:05Just need a code then I will have to restrain myself from buying from OOC shops until my characters are in their second year.
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
FRR, I wanted to save so I could get a pet
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
True but I will have to get stuff for my other account tooSilas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:10I mean if you collect the money every day you should have a decent amount pretty quickly, no? And a lot of shops are quite cheapEsther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:05Just need a code then I will have to restrain myself from buying from OOC shops until my characters are in their second year.
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Yeahhh fairEsther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:14True but I will have to get stuff for my other account tooSilas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:10I mean if you collect the money every day you should have a decent amount pretty quickly, no? And a lot of shops are quite cheapEsther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:05Just need a code then I will have to restrain myself from buying from OOC shops until my characters are in their second year.
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Night hio!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
NIght LIls!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Sleep well!
Edit: apparently this was my 666th post. never posting again, bye y'all /j
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!