Let's Chat!
*sighs* Again?Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:45Hmmm, I will! Thx!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:44Take care of yourselves flower! Go take a break and refreshLily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:43Tution and stomachache....
@ Cassie Jiang good, wbu?
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Yup!!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:45*sighs* Again?Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:45Hmmm, I will! Thx!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:44Take care of yourselves flower! Go take a break and refresh
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
But you promised!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:46Yup!!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:45*sighs* Again?Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:45Hmmm, I will! Thx!!
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
I did?Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:46But you promised!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:46Yup!!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:45*sighs* Again?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I'm doing great too! but we've gotta go to school tmr despite it's Saturday...
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
We have to too...... Thankfully, it's vacation time rnCassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:47 I'm doing great too! but we've gotta go to school tmr despite it's Saturday...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yes! Should I send the owls overLily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:46I did?Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:46But you promised!
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:48Yes! Should I send the owls over
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I just finished my 5-day holiday a few days ago. we usually don't go to school on Saturdays but we've got to tmr!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:48We have to too...... Thankfully, it's vacation time rnCassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:47 I'm doing great too! but we've gotta go to school tmr despite it's Saturday...
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Aww, shucks...... Good luckCassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:49I just finished my 5-day holiday a few days ago. we usually don't go to school on Saturdays but we've got to tmr!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:48We have to too...... Thankfully, it's vacation time rnCassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:47 I'm doing great too! but we've gotta go to school tmr despite it's Saturday...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |