OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:43
Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:42

Good too, just tired.....
Oh? Tired? Why?
Tution and stomachache....

@ Cassie Jiang good, wbu?
Take care of yourselves flower! Go take a break and refresh
Hmmm, I will! Thx!!
*sighs* Again?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:43
Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:43

Oh? Tired? Why?
Tution and stomachache....

@ Cassie Jiang good, wbu?
Take care of yourselves flower! Go take a break and refresh
Hmmm, I will! Thx!!
*sighs* Again?
Yup!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:46
Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:43

Tution and stomachache....

@ Cassie Jiang good, wbu?
Take care of yourselves flower! Go take a break and refresh
Hmmm, I will! Thx!!
*sighs* Again?
Yup!!!
But you promised!

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:46
Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:44

Take care of yourselves flower! Go take a break and refresh
Hmmm, I will! Thx!!
*sighs* Again?
Yup!!!
But you promised!
I did?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing great too! but we've gotta go to school tmr despite it's Saturday...

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:47 I'm doing great too! but we've gotta go to school tmr despite it's Saturday...
We have to too...... Thankfully, it's vacation time rn

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:46
Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:46
Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:45

Hmmm, I will! Thx!!
*sighs* Again?
Yup!!!
But you promised!
I did?
Yes! Should I send the owls over

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:46
Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:46
Ryder Hawke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:45

*sighs* Again?
Yup!!!
But you promised!
I did?
Yes! Should I send the owls over
:yes: :yes:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:48
Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:47 I'm doing great too! but we've gotta go to school tmr despite it's Saturday...
We have to too...... Thankfully, it's vacation time rn
I just finished my 5-day holiday a few days ago. we usually don't go to school on Saturdays but we've got to tmr!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:48
Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:47 I'm doing great too! but we've gotta go to school tmr despite it's Saturday...
We have to too...... Thankfully, it's vacation time rn
I just finished my 5-day holiday a few days ago. we usually don't go to school on Saturdays but we've got to tmr!
Aww, shucks...... Good luck

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9