OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 04:32
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 04:32
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 04:29 LYDERR!!!! ESTHER!!!!
MELI!!!!
When did you sleep yesterday GURLL??
At 12 am

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 May 2026, 04:34
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 04:32
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 04:32
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 04:29 LYDERR!!!! ESTHER!!!!
MELI!!!!
When did you sleep yesterday GURLL??
At 12 am
GUILTY!
dw I slept at 12 40

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 8 May 2026, 03:27 Hi Haven! I’m actually heading to bed now. Night! :lol:
sleepy tight


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani


OOC Let's Chat!
Yall my graduation went good and I didn't cry! ngl tho i nearly did twice

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 May 2026, 04:38 Yall my graduation went good and I didn't cry! ngl tho i nearly did twice
*runs and koala hugs Lotus*

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 04:39
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 May 2026, 04:38 Yall my graduation went good and I didn't cry! ngl tho i nearly did twice
*runs and koala hugs Lotus*
*huggys!*

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 03:23
Haven Bohannon wrote: 8 May 2026, 03:16 what is up my favorite nerds
Hey Haven! Just woke up
well have a great day


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani


OOC Let's Chat!
Haven Bohannon wrote: 8 May 2026, 05:00
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 03:23
Haven Bohannon wrote: 8 May 2026, 03:16 what is up my favorite nerds
Hey Haven! Just woke up
well have a great day
Thank you!

OOC Let's Chat!
is this chat ded

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
GUESS WHO FINALLY FINISHED MIKA'S WHOLE BACKSTORY AND IS RESDY TO FINALLY EDIT THAT ENCY!!! bro thinks she's free, little did she know she still has to look for the threads and do the thread tracker...

"I was good. I was really good"